#2 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts
  • LocationMpls Metro, MN, USA

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

SRA Kris:

Sound had no meaning. This is true. Tom and I both remembering shouting. and I mean SHOUTING, “SHUT THE WINDOW!” We shouted this at least a dozen times between the two of us.

Now, thinking back, I think we actually screamed like our lives depended on it. (the part of me trying to make light of this would say I screamed like a little girl – but I won’t say that because I don’t want you to know I could actually scream louder and even more high-pitched than a little girl) I suspect we screamed one of the following phrases, “Shut the window shades” or “Shut the window curtains” or even “Shut the Curtains”. Because we joked about it the next day at how much protection curtains would give us.

Even now I can head echoing in my memory of this, Tom’s shouting screams and mine and even Andy’s terrified refusal to even move any closer to the window while it was still visible.

About it just smoothly moving down out of sight. I have always described it as if someone was in an elevator going down. The doors would be open and they would just descend and be gone from view. About as smooth and about the same speed as an elevator. The way it just moved down out of sight was creepy.

But nothing will ever be as terrifying as seeing those reddish-orange eyes in the window. Horror shows after we had this encounter were not scary any more…except for the scene Andy described in Amityville Horror movie, which for me was like almost reliving the experience again, except I could turn off the TV.

Don't Believe, Know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users