#1 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:25 PM

Mitchell Waite died today 4-19-2015 of sudden heart failure:091379442775315671ae8214a54935e4.jpg?ito

His daughter relayed the news of his death on his facebook page

559522_10204773447763386_877066842313667

"Today is a sad day. I regret that I break this news to those who have not yet heard; my hero, my dad, Mitchell Waite dies this morning. He died suddenly and unexpectedly from massive heart failure. He was too young to go, and still had so many hopes and dreams. I don't know how many of his family members have heard the news, as I have no one's contact info. I hope all have been notified already. If not, I am very sorry that you had to find out through a Facebook post. frown emoticon Please be there for my mom. She is having a hard time to say the least. I am leaving for Arizona as soon as I can get my trip arranged."

Mitch Waite recently returned to his home from an extended trip deep in the brush doing what he loved, searching for bigfoot.

Here's a link to a great news story from October of last year featuring Mitchell Waite on FOX News 10 in Phoenix, Arizona about the Mogollon Monster; so named by the Boy Scouts after it raided their camp near the Mogollon Rim.

http://www.fox10phoe...rizonas-bigfoot

Below is a recent video Mitch Waite made attaching audio recorders to trees along a known route sasquatches travel. He's very honest in his appraisal of the recordings, saying he has no proof of bigfoot on any of the recordings, but the recordings did hear noises on all of them, including some grunts, and one of the recorders and it's pouch was torn off of a tree, but later found resting on a branch.  The question is what would tare it loose from one tree and lay it on top of a branch of another tree?

Mitchell Waite founded the Mongollon Monster Bigfoot Research  http://www.mogollonmonster.com/

mqdefault.jpg

Bigfoot researcher Michael Brookreson of the Falcon Project writes, "That guy was apparently a sick man. And yet he just came off a 30 day excursion in the Mogollan Rim doing exactly what he loved to do. He was a soft spoken gentlemen. Served his country. Was a nice guy who answered his emails personally and even dealt with his critics with a gentle fairness and an even keeled kindness that is more rare than the Cryptid he loved to study."

#2 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:15 PM

Here's a long but good video of Mitch Waite being interviewed.  Someone might gain some tips watching it.  He uses fixall to cast footprints, which that forms up hard as concrete.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users