Tom47

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:19 PM

http://app.stitcher.com/

This site appears to be a podcast aggregator.  By signing up for an account (free) I was able to search for podcasts using the keyword 'Sasquatch.'  A fairly lengthy list resulted from which I added five podcasts that appeared devoted exclusively to our topic to my personal "Favorites Playlist."  This service may be handy if you like to collect your podcasts all in one place.  The ones I selected to check out follow.  There may be others I missed.

Sasquatch Chronicles

SasWhat:  A Podcast about Bigfoot

Squatchdetective Radio

Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio

Dogman Encounters Radio

• SRA Andy likes this

#2 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:23 AM

That sounds really neat; I'll have to check that out.

#3 woohoo

woohoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:20 PM

I have searched Stitcher for related podcasts and could only find a few which were recent and those were of people complaining about other researchers. Some are seemingly hosted by morning radio hosts with their cheesy banter. My thought...is that SRA releases podcasts. A serious conversation with differing opinions and no drama (cannot mention who thinks so and so is a hoaxer). Have a monthly debate with a few select people about specific topics, theories, and histories. There are quite a few knowledgable folks in this forum. It would help educate some people out there, not necessarily with the answers, but the probable possibilities. SRA could get a boost since at least two of us have tried to find a good podcast on the subject this week.
Just a thought.
  • jayjeti likes this

#4 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:32 PM

I would at least like to see this site have a youtube channel to create or post other's video/audio on.  Perhaps that could help generate funds to buy research equipment with.

#5 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,355 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:31 PM

I would at least like to see this site have a youtube channel to create or post other's video/audio on.  Perhaps that could help generate funds to buy research equipment with.

Well stated...and something that has been discussed.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Podcast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users