• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:47 PM

0_0_4120_5144.jpg?cs=604800

From The San Antonio Star

May 9, 1976

Mountain men armed with rifles, shotguns, and C.B. radios are stalking the rugged hills of Tennessee in search of a creature that tried to grab a young boy, and local people in Lincoln, Shelby, and Tipton Counties reported similar sightings over the past three years of a creature described as a "hairy eight-feet monster that screams."  The Star visited the hills of the Appalachian Mountains where the boy's mother was.

"I'm just a country girl but I know what I saw," said Mrs. Robertson, 27, at her cabin home.  "It was about 9 o'clock in the evening and Gary had walked out the back door after supper.  I was standing just behind him, and I heard him cry out.  I rushed out the door and I saw this huge figure coming around the corner of the house.  It was seven or eight feet tall and seemed to be all covered in hair.  It reached out its long hairy arm toward Gary and came within a few inches of him before I. . . ."

13:16 minute mark https://www.youtube....d&v=dWkvkBma2xE

Comment:  Unfortunately I was unable to read the rest of the article which went off screen, but it appears the mother interrupted the child's abduction some way.  If she had not been standing next to the back door when he cried out, causing her to run out the door, the sasquatch would have likely snatched up the boy and quickly ran off into the night, with no one ever knowing what happened to him.  This is just seven years after 6-year-old Dennis Martin was allegedly kidnapped by a sasquatch from these same mountains.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users