#2 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts
  • LocationMpls Metro, MN, USA

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

NDT:

After all the decades of my interest, I have been disappointed so many times that I have adopted a very cinical view point to “The Next Big Thing” as so far they always turn out to be squat. So my response is a bored “we’ll see”. Too, I find it extremely unlikely that monkees are in any way human. Pause a minute and think of the backlash on them if they are! The cradle to grave nanny state that is being built around us as we speak won’t let them live wild on Federal & state lands, they will be forced to accept govt assistance, participate in govt prpgrams, send their kids to school, you name it (tongue firmly in cheek here). I think they would be much better off if if their existence is accepted, to be classified as great apes…

Don't Believe, Know.

#3 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

Vistasofmontana:

I think NDT makes a great point.

From another point of view, from a person that has had close contact with them. When they are close to you, you get to see their facial expressions that are so human like. They have a language that sounds very human in many ways. You get to see just how intelligent these creatures are.

I worry about their safety and long term stability as a species. Man has shown that we screw it up when we get involved. We must find some way to protect them while letting them live their lives. I do not want to see them hunted because they are so much more than just an animal.

Don't Believe, Know.

#4 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

SRA-Todd:

Rumor has it that the report is going to be published this week. Either Thursday or Friday. With my luck it will be Friday and then the world will end. Shhheeeesssh.

Don't Believe, Know.

#5 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

SRA Andy:

It would make sense though. icon_smile.gif

Don't Believe, Know.

#6 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

SRA-Todd:

Um, guess the rumor was just that. Phooey.

Don't Believe, Know.

#7 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

SRA-Todd:

Dr. Ketchum did an interview on Coast 2 Coast radio the other night and it was really good.

Here is a link through the Bigfoot Evidence blog. http://bigfooteviden...o-coast-am.html

Go to about 45 minutes in and that is where she begins. It is long but well worth a listen. The paper is still in peer review with hopes of it passing soon. We’ll see if that happens but it really isn’t going to change my point of view. It might change others.

Don't Believe, Know.

#8 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

jbmnbigfoot:

National Examiner picked up Melba’s DNA study. Tabloid stuff. I don’t believe she had anything to do with the article. Most likely just picked up the story. Science is slow.

Don't Believe, Know.

#9 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

SRA-Todd:

Dr. Ketchum just tweeted the paper will be coming out tomorrow. The BFF is crashing, and I can’t get in to read what folks are saying. Bigfoot Evidence posted a preview of the article.

THIS IS IT FOLKS, IT’S ABOUT TO HAPPEN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't Believe, Know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users