jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:29 PM

Can you guys explain being zapped?

Sasquatches are believed to have the ability to blast animals and people with infrasound.  Those are sound waves below the human threshold of hearing (below 20 Hrz) which is scientifically known to cause varying effects depending on the frequency and amplitude, and it can effect different people differently.  Some of the effects include confusion, constricted feeling in the chest, anxiety, fear, and panic attack.  In 2013 I experienced it very intensely when I was trying to examine a large rectangle blind/shelter I found.  It took all the courage I could muster to walk up to one side of it.  I was hit with overwhelming fear, almost debilitating.  I didn't examine anymore of it; we left. If we stopped walking something would be thrown, a rock or something, and land near us.  I would also feel some anxiety again but not as intense, and I wonder if proximity to the source factors into the severity.

Others here have been hit with it many more times than I have, and I hope they will relate those experiences.

#22 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts
  • LocationMpls Metro, MN, USA

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:41 PM

Sorry, "zapped" is a term we coined years ago.  We knew they were doing something to us, but really weren't sure what.  Now we have more and more evidence that they use infrasound offensively, defensively, and for communications.  Other large animals such as elephants, tigers, and gators have all being proven to use it in recent years with similar effects to what we see with squatches.  I usually try to avoid the "zapped" term, but sometimes it just slips out as it is ingrained in my thinking of what it feels like when they hit you with it.

Kris and I are currently collecting stories of these events that I can use in an article I want to write about our experiences with the phenomenon.

Don't Believe, Know.

#23 TruthHunter

TruthHunter

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:07 AM

I would think fish might be a good gift item. They are difficult game for them to catch, but

they would know what they were and would value them.

There is a story of an Indian  who saw a Sasquatch watching him carry a string of fish.

He dropped it for him. Later the Sas brought him deer hides, apparently seeing

that the Indian valued them.

• SRA Andy likes this

#24 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts
  • LocationMpls Metro, MN, USA

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:33 AM

Hmm, hadn't thought of fish much.  I always bring smoked salmon with when I go into the field; I should try gifting some of it.

Don't Believe, Know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users