2 replies to this topic

#1 SRA-Todd

SRA-Todd

Researcher

• Researchers
  • 325 posts
  • LocationRamsey, MN

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:18 AM

How many are there really out there?  How many people do you know that actually own a monkey suit?  Personally, I know of none.  In college, I knew a guy that had one, but that was a really long time ago and he has since thrown it out.

The reason I'm asking is in watching all these YouTube videos, if the majority of these are hoaxes, then there really must be a lot of people that own monkey suits, which I don't think is really true.  

I realize that many of the videos just show a dark figure and that could easily be dark clothing, but there are quite a few that appear to be hair covered and that would require a suit.  

I've got 190 friends on Facebook and zero have monkey suits (to my knowledge).  How about you?  Anyone know of someone with a suit? 

#2 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:56 PM

There are skeptics who will cry hoax no matter what, even believers in BF that are quick to scream fraud.  Here is a video that has 10 somewhat recent videos.  I believe some of these are fake and I'm curious who can pick out the fake ones, one's you question.

#3 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts
  • LocationMpls Metro, MN, USA

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:59 PM

I can't remember all of them, but the Swamp Apeone, Prospect Park, and the Maine one on the iPad where it has boots on are fakes IMO.

One thing I have noted is that many hoaxers seem to be using modified Guillie suits.  Unless it is winter, squatches usually aren't THAT hairy, especially in the south.

Don't Believe, Know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users