jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:31 PM

Hello Airdale,

I will have to listen to those episodes of Sasquatch Chronicles.  On the following video a man recounts an event where he shot a sasquatch.  During the 26:00 minute mark a park ranger who came to investigate the incident told the man that another government agency might be contacting them.  When this occurs a week or more later two men show up, just like in your synopsis of the two MIBs that show up, one smaller guy and one larger huge rough looking man who intimidates the witness.

The smaller guy takes most of the information and is nice, and then the big guy asks the man, "Do you really think you saw a sasquatch?" and the man replies, "Yes," and the big guy says, "No you didn't."  He continues to repeat the no you didn't back to the man after he replies he did and the big guy was very blunt that it was in his interest that he better forget what happened.  The man was so intimidated that he didn't tell anyone outside of his wife for years.

Here is the video of the audio report.  The MIB's are between the 27:00 and 31:00 minute mark.  Also, this is one the best BF stories, of how he shot one out of a tree and a larger one took the body of the female he likely killed and scaled a sheer cliff with the body in tow.

• SRA Andy likes this

#22 Airdale

Airdale

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMontana City, Montana

Posted 30 January 2015 - 05:30 PM

Hopefully this is just a coincidence, but I can't access either Bigfoot Forums or Sasquatch Chronicles this afternoon.

#23 Airdale

Airdale

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMontana City, Montana

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:22 PM

Evidently just coincidence as both sites are loading again. There have been some internet service issues around Helena this afternoon but they've been somewhat selective. SCA came up fine as did some other unrelated sites I tried, but Amazon wouldn't load and my email was being hinky. Anyhow, glad that the Sasquatch MIB's haven't gotten overactive.

#24 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:20 PM

Evidently just coincidence as both sites are loading again. There have been some internet service issues around Helena this afternoon but they've been somewhat selective. SCA came up fine as did some other unrelated sites I tried, but Amazon wouldn't load and my email was being hinky. Anyhow, glad that the Sasquatch MIB's haven't gotten overactive.

I can understand being anxious about this stuff.  In the "Web Gems" section of this forum, which is for videos/photos, we have a thread titled, "Sasquatch Attack on Camp!!"  This had Bob Garrett's videos of the torn up camp, but none of the videos work anymore because Garrett's youtube account disappeared.  According to Garrett youtube can't explain what happened to it, neither can facebook explain how his page disappeared like it never existed.   

Today I went to that thread and discovered that a link I had provided to a "Sasquatch Chronicles" podcast in which Garrett was interviewed about this stuff was now a dead link.  i just replaced it with where a Bigfoot Evidence article has the video, and it works there, although I had trouble with it there too at first.  Of course all this is probably a coincidence, but I understand how you were a bit anxious about this sort of thing considering who and what we are discussing.

Here is a link to the video thread in "Web Gems" that no longer works, and my comments there.

http://sasquatchrese...attack-on-camp/

Today I went ahead and left a link there back to this discussion there.

#25 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:40 PM

The following podcast addresses the issue of government cover up of sasquatches, including the Battle Mountain Story of a sasquatch burned in a forest fire that is treated by emergency personal and taken away alive by government officials in a van.  It also discusses purported accounts of sasquatch bodies recovered by the government after the Mount St. Hellens eruption, and the saga surrounding the government shutdown of Bob Garrett, stating no one can find him any longer.  He has disappeared or stopped talking to anyone.  

Link to Arcane Radio podcast episode # 11:  http://www.stitcher....1?autoplay=true

480x270_53252.jpg

Later in the program Henry May pops in and gives his take on government cover up.  May is introduced during the 1:10:00 minute mark of the podcast and later Henry May is asked about what he thinks about the issue of Government cover up.

The following is transcribed from his comments on the podcast:

"I've heard and read accounts where somebody actually hit a sasquatch with a car and all of a sudden these government officials come along and they either take the body and cover it up, and sometimes some people say they've seen government officials bury them on the side of the road."

Henry May is asked about sasquatch bodies being taken away after being killed in the Mt. St. Helens eruption.

"I read in Ray Crowe's old news letter "The Track Record" about people seeing these nets under helicopters, and these helicopters taking these nets full of supposedly charred sasquatch bodies inside of them."

For more on this podcast it is also posted in the "Web Gems" section of this forum with additional comments by Henry May.

http://sasquatchrese...nment-cover-up/

• SRA Andy likes this

#26 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:09 AM

I'm sorry I've been so slow putting these episodes up.   I meant to do this earlier last month.  

Sasquatch Chronicles EP 70 Down the Rabbit Hole part 1

Much of this episode speaks of government cover up.

http://www.sasquatch...he-rabbit-hole/

Sasquatch Chronicles EP 71 Down the Rabbit Hole part 2.

Discussion in the earlier part of this episode includes government cover up.

Bob Garrett is interviewed from the 57:00 mark until the 1:33:00 mark.  He goes into detail about government harassment of him and his wife.  He said he was not going to do anymore blog casts, nor youtube, and this was going to be his last interview on a podcast.  He is not going to do anymore social media at all, but just do field research.

http://www.sasquatch...it-hole-part-2/

Sasquatch Chronicles EP 72 Down the Rabbit Hole part 3

The following is copied from a synopsis of what airdale wrote in this thread in post # 19 explaining what was in episode 72.

In Episode 72 on 1/11/15, a caller named Travis told of his encounter in Glacier on July 30th, 1997 while working as a maintenance worker with a high school friend and the friends uncle, both of whom are Native American. Travis and his friend came upon a large male Sasquatch digging under a fallen, rotten tree and when it heard them it jumped up, roared and came after them. Travis’ friend sprayed a cloud of mace (his term, pepper spray may be more likely) behind them from a can they were issued which caused the creature to pause long enough for them to get to their mountain bikes and back to their truck and escape. The uncle didn’t want to talk to Travis about it, but when he pressed the issue was told it may have been the same creature (he used a native word that sounded like Chanti or Kanti) that killed two campers in the Park in 1994.

Travis began talking about the incident among his co-workers and a few days later a large, bearded man calling himself Bear showed up in a black Ford Explorer with U.S. Government plates. He launched into a profanity laced public diatribe at Travis telling him he couldn’t tell a bear from a white tail and he needed to shut up. The uncle, who was present, tried to talk him down a bit, addressing him as Gary at which point the man came down on him for using his real name. After the episode ended, Travis found out the man’s full name is Gary Callahan, that he is from Dillon, Montana and the son of Todd Callahan who was said to be respected as a tracker by the Native Americans and supposedly killed a Sasquatch in the 1930’s and brought in the body.

http://www.sasquatch...part-3-members/

#27 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:42 AM

Wes Germer was on coast to coast Tuesday night, February 17, 2015.  He spoke more about Bob Garrett.  Two thirds of the show is devoted to Wes Germer.  He first talks about a harrowing encounter he and his brother had in 2012 which got him interested in the subject.  It you begin listening at the 40:50 minute mark he discusses Bob Garrett, the torn up camp, and some on the government.

Regarding the torn up camp he noted Garrett saw what looked like a battle ground, with trees snapped off 12 feet above ground, plus an area  where shell casings looked like someone was firing in a 360 degree circle, like they were attacked from all sides.  Garrett called 911 after seeing blood and a pattern in the soil that looked like bodies had been drug out of the camp.  He also observed 18" long footprints in the camp.  The next day when Garrett went back sand had been poured all over the camp and someone had driven a vehicle back and forth all over the camp.  Germer discusses the two bodies around the 48:00 minute mark of the video.

Germer discussed being contacted by someone in government.  The way that person explained some things he knew about what had happened to Garrett let Wes Germer know the guy was legit.  The person had emails between government agencies and this is some of what he told Germer.  Two men had been killed and a third was hospitalized.  One man was found on the ground decapitated, and the other was found up in a tree partially eaten.  The survivor in the hospital was in shock and kept mumbling the word monsters.  

The goverment threatened Garrett with several crimes, such as disturbing a crime scene, but his lawyer threatened to turn it into a public circus if they pursued it and so they backed off.  They just wanted Garrett to keep quiet about the episode.

During the video Wes Germer also talks about there being four types of sasquatches, and says they are regional, describing different looking sasquatches found in different regions.  Dogman with the baboon like snout is usually within 500 miles, east or west, of the Mississippi River.  He said the ones in the Pacific North West have the more conical shaped heads, but on the east coast and south they tended to have more rounded heads.  He said the east coast ones have the most human looking faces, and spoke of that not being the case in some other regions of the country.  He also talked about foot track differences.  So, he believes there are four types divided by regions.

#28 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:27 PM

I found a copy of the video about the torn up camp, the original night visit.  Go here:

https://www.facebook...93147507452948/

#29 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:20 AM

Here is a video that speaks about another campsite torn up and people killed in Bishop, California.  It likewise involves people from the Department of the Interior covering up the incident.

The video said the story originated in the September 1992 issue of Ray Crowe's "The Bigfoot Track Record."  In it researcher Rich Grumley relayed a story he had gotten from someone he knew and hunted with about an incident there.  It says the two had been hunting together a number of times before the issue of bigfoot came up and his friend relayed an incident he was involved in.  

The commentator on the video noted a lady, Bobbie Short of Bigfoot Encounters.com, who had also interviewed the now deceased Rich Grumley, and she believed he was telling the truth.  

The video goes on to speak of an unnamed student who contacted a bigfoot hotline to relay a story of a retired Bishop police officer who knew about the killings at a campsite there back then.

#30 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:51 PM

Here's another possible instance of the government covering up evidence of sasquatches, confiscating possible remains found by two hunters.

http://sasquatchrese...ed-flesh-found/

#31 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 June 2015 - 10:06 PM

Here is a link to the day after the torn up camp, when they visited the campsite after daylight.  

https://www.facebook...15465095221189/

Here's the link to the initial visit to the torn up camp at night.  I've read that people who saw the unedited version of this video before it was released to the public say there was a lot of blood visible that was edited out before it was shown to the public.

https://www.facebook...21440197957012/

#32 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 September 2015 - 07:35 PM

Here's another incident of possible government cover-up where someone posing as being sent by a researcher a lady had contacted about finding bigfoot evidence took hair samples and a photo the couple had, and before leaving destroyed footprints the couple showed him.

#33 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:33 AM

This comment was left beneath a discussion about soldiers guarding injured sasquatches.

http://bigfootforums...-burnt-bigfoot/

"Our oldest daughter, a member of the California Natl' Guard was stained at Fort Lewis in 2003 before being deployed to Kuwait. Before their site training( I forget the offical recon training exersise) they go out and use compasses to find the pre-assigned desination, the sargent from the base told them that if they come across any large hairy primates then just steer away from them and leave them alone, and that they were given a booklet with the fuana and flora in it and the Sasquatch was discribed in the booklet which I found out later was the Army Corp. of Engineers handout.
I believe that the government does know alot more than they let on and I will leave it to your own speculation as to why. "          

#34 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:42 AM

Bodies Recovered from Mt. Saint Helens eruption

http://www.phantomsa...s-eruption.html

At one of Ray Crowe's Western Bigfoot Meetings, someone brought up the topic of corpses of sasquatch after the May 18, 1980 eruption of Mt. St. Helens in Washington State. The witness heard of two sasquatch the Army Corps of Engineers had taken out of the volcanic devistation...two months after the inital blast.

Terry Reams heard of a dredging operation of the Cowlitz River and two bodies were found in the sand (probably same case?). A chopper flew them off.

Joe Beelart offered that the crane doing the dredging was from the Manatowaka Company and that the bodies were found two weeks after the Mt. St. Helen's blast of May 18, 1980. He suggested that somebody might want to track down the company and find out who was working the shift that the bodies had been found on.

During a tour of the devastation by helicopter in 1985, the Viet veteran helo pilot mentioned a similar tale to Bobbie Short saying there were military helos that choppered out nets full of burned and semi burned elk, deer, bear and something with hairy charred arms hanging out of the drop nets. They were taken to a common pit where the bodies were burned to avoid disease and contamination of the rivers.

Then there is a report submitted to the BFRO:

Fred Bradshaw report concerning dead Bigfoot bodies near Mt. St. Helens

My father worked for Weyerhauser Co. at Green Mountain ,WA, east of Vancouver. The site has security on their roads to check on the equipment and check closed areas to keep people out.

My father was working the day Mt. St. Helens blew up. He was at a meeting in Kelso, WA, and as he was a supervisor, when Mt. St. Helens blew it's side out, all heck cut lose.

My father was sent back to Green Mountain right away but like most he wasn't allowed to go very far because of the mud slide coming down the river. He did get to the town of Toutle, WA, on highway 504 off I-5. He and his crew were placed at different spots to watch mud flow and of course help people get out of the blast zone after the major blow up. He was sent to the area of Spirit Lake to keep people out.

When the second major blow up of the mountain came, my father and the other guy with him reported in, and they got out of there.

He was then placed in charge of the helicopter landing zone. It was his job to help keep people out of the landing zone and let aid crews in so they could care for injured.

Later. when all the people were out and bodies out, the National Guard was brought in to clean up. They hauled dead animals out that they placed in piles; deer in one, elk in another and so on. They were covered up with tarps and later burned.

But my father was placed in charge of one pile of dead that were covered and no one was allowed to go near. Armed U.S. National Guard personal were around this pile, and one day when they were going to move this group of bodies, and my father was very close to it and was told to keep his mouth closed. And when the tarps were removed he saw the creatures, some badly burned and some not. They placed them in a net and lifted them into a truck and covered it over. My father asked a guardsmen what will they do with them and he said study them or what ever...he didn't want to know. He said it's like other things you don't ask, and off they went . AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM. My father and the rest were debriefed and sent home.

After the post on BigfootEvidence.com, a comment was posted:

I was reading some of the stories about Mt. Saint Helen on the message boards and wanted to share this one. I only ask that you withhold my name.

I was a National Guardsman at the Mount Saint Helen site and this is the first time I have ever spoken about what I saw firsthand. I lived in Spokane, Washington and was 24 at the time this all took place.

I have read some of the other stories and they only tell part of the story.

I was placed on a special cleanup crew farther up the mountain. A large tent was set up and it was be guarded by armed soldiers who were not part of the guard. There were numerous soldiers on the scene that were not members of the guard.

We were given a briefing by soldier who said that “after he spoke to us, we would forget about him and what he said at the end of the mission”. This was strange as we never dealt with anything before.

Myself and four other guardsmen were told to follow a group of soldiers and not to speak to each other and to remain very quiet overall. We were told to get into a jeep and wait. We sat in the jeep for maybe a half hour. Eventually another jeep arrived carrying a civilian and another member of the military.

The civilian was brought into the tent and he emerged a few minutes later followed by a large hairy creature. It looked like a large man covered in fur and the best way to describe it was like “Beast” from X-Men only brown.

The creature looked to have some burns and had a bandage on its arm. At first we were afraid but when it walked by we could see its eyes and it just looked very sad and somber. He climbed into the back of a pickup with the civilian and the two were speaking in a weird language I had never heard. It would cough at times.

We followed the truck to different areas. There were 5 total stops. Each time we stopped we were told to follow the civilian and the creature. Each time we followed them to rocky areas where there were caves. The creature would make a sound and then listen. At the first area he made a sound and we all just waited in silence. After a few minutes, the creature looked at the civilian and then at the ground. The civilian at one point touched its shoulder and called for a canteen to give the creature a drink.

The same thing happened at the next area but this time there was a response to the sound. After a few minutes two soldiers emerged from the cave carrying a badly burned creature just like the one with the civilian. The creature bent down next to it and looked it over for about five minutes. It then spoke softly with the civilian. It turned and walked back to the truck and we were told to follow as we were walking away we heard a shot and we knew it was one of the soldiers putting the creature out of its misery.

There was no response at the third or fourth site but at the fifth there was another return sound to the creature. This time it was different and soldiers carried out a creature with a badly burned left leg. We were then ordered to all help get a very large stretcher from the truck and to help place the creature on it and carry it back to the truck.

We then immediately returned to the base camp. The creature was carried into the tent while the other creature and the civilian spoke. We were ordered to stay in the jeep until we were to be debriefed. As the creature turned to walk into the tent it looked at us and made a waving gesture with its hand. We took it as a thank you for what we had done.

By the time we were ordered out of the jeep we were all in shock. We were called over to an area to be debriefed and it was just strange. I will never forget what was said because it was just not what was expected. I thought I would hear “You took an oath and now you need to live up to it for your country with a threat also implied. A different high ranking soldier just said “look, do you all really want an explanation? You saw what we were doing. These creatures live in these areas; they mean no harm and want to be left alone. Do you really want to do anything that may cause them trouble? They are like us in a lot of ways. If you need or want to talk about this just wait about 30 years, by that time there will likely be no reason to keep them a secret”.

We were then ordered back to the guard camp because “they were breaking it up so nobody saw too much and knew everything that happened”. We did not speak of it and after a few months I just took the attitude that these things live out there and honestly my life is no different because of it. I only bring it up now because people have been writing a lot about MT. Saint Helen and I believe that the whole story should be told.

I will also say this. I like to camp and hike and have done so many times throughout the Northwest. Every time I would look for signs of these creatures, tracks, listen for sounds etc. I never saw or heard anything other than what I did that day on Mt. Saint Helen.

Then later, the following comment was posted (unedited):

I dont know who wrote this story or if they were there, but I can add this much and I will give you facts you can check up on, if you feel this is a hoax. But I was an airman in the Air Force in 1980. I was stationed at George AFB from the late 70's to the early 80s. Our mission was the Wild Weasels or Air Force F4s that would go into a war area before it started like the first gulf war, at low level and pop up and then light up the ground to air defenses and then shoot anti radiation missiles at the sites letting the other aircraft get it. In 1980 we were shipped to train with the Canadian forces at Comox CFB on Vancouver Island. We took a C141 from George to Canada. Our C141 had a in flight emergency and had to land at Travis Air Force base in Northern California for repair. We were losing hydraulic fluid in one engine and I saw the crewman come back and dump several cans of hydraulic fluid into the reseviour and it just went back to Zero. He had a parachute and we didnt. Kind of made me nervous. But we later got back on our way and flew over St Helens right after it blew its top. Once we got to Comox, our officer in charge told us we would be there for longer than the 2 week TDY due to an emergency mission that they needed help on. We were all specialized airman trained in different specialties in aircraft maintenence and repair, but we were soldiers first and we did lots of other stuff that our country needed.

We were there for a couple days not doing anything because as I look back they were trying to figure out how to use us. Then we all got on a bus and were bussed to the area around the south end of the island and were picked up on a strange Naval Ferry. I was never in the Navy so I dont know anything about boats but our bus was tied down and delivered to US side and we drove off. It was under darkness and it was typically cloudy and raining and we continued our bus ride to the disaster area. We were given M16s and one mag, which I found fascinating because most Airforce enlisted troops shoot a gun in basic and you may never see a M16 again.

We were also given ill fitting green helmets marked GUARD Ill fitting plain green BDF'sand told to follow orders we were to be given in the upcoming breifing. In the Briefing we were told we would be guards to special areas and told to check credentials and to only allow people in who had the correct credentials in to the military tent areas that were set up what looked to be like the perimeter of the area affected by the eruption. We had NO idea were we were at. THere were no towns or cities around where we were at and we arrived there we were about 30 Airmen completely and totally confused on what was going on. We slept in a tented area that was near where we worked. We had a Mess tent next to the tent were we slept and we didnt leave that area about an acre size for a week or more. Most of us if not all of us were gaurding areas that people moved into and out of with what looked like victims. The tents we guarded had a foyer area and we couldnt see what was behind the 2nd door. It was brightly lit and you had to go through a couple of partitions to get to the main area of the tent. I assume they were there to prevent peeping into the tents by the guards. It was VERY infrequent that anyone walk in or out. And we worked 12 hour shifts only at night. We were used to working 12 hour shifts because this was just after the Iranian crisis and we would go on alert every 3 weeks, work 12 hour shifts flying as many missions as we could, then have a day off, then another alert and 3 more weeks of 12 hour shifts for 3 more weeks. We were told that if anyone tried to breach our area to shoot. That never happened or came close to happening. This was funny to me because we were given one magazine and I dont know if the bullets were real or not. We were Air Force not Marines. I knew more about a 5 iron than a M16. But nothing ever came up.

The only time ANYONE came up to the area I was gaurding only happened after midnite, and it LOOKED to me like a Doctor in a white lab coat with either a patient or victim who was wrapped in what looked like overcoates and our night shift navy blue ski caps. You could never see the person who was led into or out of the tents because they had their hands in the coats and were led into the tent by the arm. I think I was there for 8 to nine days and it was the most unusual thing I had ever experienced in the Air Force.

Last partOut of those nights on Gaurd I noticed 2 out of the people that were escorted in were VERY tall. Thats the only thing I noticed were those 2 TALL people. I was not in a position to see HOW tall they were but it was obvious they were over a whole head higher than the doctor, if thats what they were. Only the escort talked and they only mentioned their last name and showed their badge. I dont know if they were Army or civilian. The other thing I noticed was the escorted "people" were REALLY wide, but I always assumed (until now) that it was the coats there were wearing. It WAS very nippy and I also assumed we were at some kind of altitude. After that we were given a debrief that we had helped alot of the people who were "Victims" of the eruption (thats all we were told "victims") and told that we were not to mention this part of our TDY.

After our last shift and I dont know how long that was but it was longer than a week, we were allowed to sleep then the next evening we were allowed to shower (we were only allowed skin baths with washcloths till then) in another tent that was behind the Latrine tent, and Chow tent, given back our original Air Force uniforms and put back on the same bus we rode in and bussed back to the same area under darkness, fairied back to Vancouver Island and back to Comox CFB and we continued ou TDY as if nothing happened. We did two more weeks of flying Sorties with the Canadians, played and drank a ton of canadian beer (LaBlatts Blue) and flew in our C141 back to George AFB. It was all a big mystery on what happened then till I read this story, but it seems similar. But they must have REALLY been short on personnel to use a bunch of air Force kids as gaurds, or they thought nothing would ever happen. But thats the only time I EVER pulled gaurd duty outside of basic training at San Antonio

After I had posted Oh-Mah - The 'Boss of the Woods' in November 2008, I received an email from a man in southern Washington who stated that he had heard anecdotes from Yakima native people in reference Oh-Mah or Sasquatch after the Mt. St. Helen's eruption. The most prominent account was that of a large male Oh-Mah that was badly burned, but still alive, that took refuge in an area east of the devastation near traditional tribal lands. He was told that government agents in military gear captured the Oh-Mah and airlifted it to an undisclosed location. I have no way of knowing if this is a true account but it does seem to suggest that there was an effort made to take advantage of the eruption in order to capture specimans either dead or alive.

#35 SRA Jim

SRA Jim

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNorthern Minnesota

Posted 02 March 2016 - 10:44 AM

I have heard of this story before.

#36 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:53 PM

A forest service worker who goes by Tracy G on the Sasquatch Chronicles Forum stated they have a special form to fill out for sasquatch sightings.  He wrote:

"During orientation, I was shown a form to fill out in case an employee or a civilian,had contact with an animal,such as a raccoon or a fox brazenly approaching them them,or anything like that. There is a form and a protocol which we report to the government project managers.These animals are hunted down and quarantined to determine if they have rabies,if not,the are taken away and released.

There is another form. It’s for Strange Animal Encounters. I asked what that meant,if somebody sees bigfoot or something?

My supervisor smiled and looked me in the eye and said “Yep! Don’t laugh,it happens”

The protocol is that the government contacts people to investigate."

https://sasquatchchr...pened-to-tracy/

The significance of that is it shows a means by which those in the Dept. of the Interior collect data on sasquatch activity, just one way how they can be informed if forest employees run across reports of sasquatches.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: government cover up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users