#1 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:14 AM

The below link is to the BF Evidence article and it has an audio recording of Bob Garrett taking about the torn up camp and other torn up camps on a Sasquatch Chronicles podcast.  Apparently the camp on the video that was torn up involves two missing men and one man who escaped in his truck.  Garrett claims he gleaned that from being interviewed by authorities. The recording is chilling beyond the missing men from that one camp.  It talks about a lot of missing people in that area and other torn up camps and the government not releasing info on it.  Begin listening to the audio at the 31:00 minute mark.  It's very chilling.  

http://bigfooteviden...wn-bigfoot.html

At the above link, at the 54:00 minute mark, Bob Garrett says this.  

"The only reason we know two people were missing from the torn up camp is because we were interrogated for several hours and we basically found that out, that that's what is going on, that they were looking for two people, and the survivor of course didn't want to come forward.  But these private investigators were trying to determine what had happened and where the people my be, and I hate to say this, this is nothing unusual, they may find them underneath a stack a logs somewhere, or in the shallows somewhere with logs piled on top of them."

Now, this is before an alleged government informant  who had seen e-mails related to this case said two bodies were found.  One in a tree partially eaten, and another decapitated on the ground.  So, possibly the investigators speaking to Mr. Garrett probably knew these men were dead but let on they were looking for two missing men.

Below is an additional video in which Wes Germer of "Sasquatch Chronicles" is interviewed.  He is the man who interviewed Bob Garrett in the above audio.  The video below discusses intimidation by MIBs (government agents) to not talk about certain sasquatch incidents.  Wes is describing things he has learned from a number of interviews including on his radio program. Listen between 16:00 - 51:00 minutes of the video for info on government cover up.

16:30     is intimidation by MIBs.  They get involved when Park Rangers or other law enforcement write reports.

18:30     is intercepted emails between government agencies.

22:30     is additional information on Bob Garret and the harassment he and his wife have received.

35:00     is the mention of an interview of a military personal who claims involvement in killing problem sasquatches.  In areas where sasquatches are suspected of involvement with missing persons they will go in and kill the whole group and helicopter the bodies out.

#2 SRA-Todd

SRA-Todd

Researcher

• Researchers
  • 325 posts
  • LocationRamsey, MN

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:23 AM

Wow.  Long but very good.

Kinda makes you think a little bit about all that could be going on.

#3 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:04 PM

Yea Todd, I've been on the fence with cover up theories, finding it hard to believe the U.S. government would suppress this information, but there have been so many claims of it, with people like Dr. Meldrum and David Paulides stating as such, and now this interview is more straw on the camel's back.  

#4 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 21 January 2015 - 07:43 PM

According to an article at Bigfoot Evidence, linked below, the government has shut down all of Bob Garrett's Internet sites including radio and even his Facebook page has been taken down.  I've noticed that none of the videos he made about discovering the torn up camp work anymore. His investigations of these things may have alarmed the wrong authorities.  On those videos where they found the torn up camp were many bare footprints Garrett believed were by BF.

I will have to make time to watch this...

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#5 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts
  • LocationMpls Metro, MN, USA

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:23 PM

I used to think that the conspiracies were all bunk.  Then I formed the SRA and there have been enough "coincidences" that I am starting to believe.  This is part of why I got a bit down on the subject last Fall.  Why go through all the work when it looks like we won't be allowed to actually discover anything? 

I've had several witnesses contact me with claims of good footage, only to have them recant and refuse to talk to me a few days after first contact with them.  Sometimes, I feel like we're being watched.

I do wonder what would happen if I got good footage myself and posted it on the site.  Would the SRA suddenly disappear?

• 11bravo.xx likes this

Don't Believe, Know.

#6 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:48 PM

I've had several witnesses contact me with claims of good footage, only to have them recant and refuse to talk to me a few days after first contact with them.  Sometimes, I feel like we're being watched.

I do wonder what would happen if I got good footage myself and posted it on the site.  Would the SRA suddenly disappear?

I hope you listened to both videos.  In the second one Wes talks about Garrett, I believe, having some great footage of two sasquatches chasing two pigs.  They didn't know they were being filmed at first, but then noticed they were being filmed and spent a long time doing peeks from behind a tree.  He was going to upload it to youtube, but was tired and decided to do it in the morning, and the next morning he was locked out of his own computer by someone named Administrator, and the footage he had put on his computer was lost.

I'm wondering if the government did that remotely, if they can take over your computer and do what they want, or did someone sneak in and access his computer while he was sleeping?  Can someone turn a computer back on remotely that has been shut off? or would turning off the modem prevent that (if it's possible)?

For anyone that has not listened to these videos, the second one between the 16:00 - 51:00 minute mark has the most info on government cover-ups.  The first video is at the Bigfoot Evidence site.  You have to go to the article and listen to it there starting at the 31:00 minute mark.  I was unable to move it here myself.

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on claims that the military is going in and wiping out groups of sasquatches if they are having a problem with one possibly abducting people?  In the Dennis Martin case David Paulides said Special Forces went in there and refused to work with search and rescue.

I found it interesting that the government is using cameras mounted high in trees that are triggered with ground sensors instead of the active emitters used on trail cams. I bet they use thermal cameras too.  Maybe they figured out the problem with trail cams.

#7 SRA-Todd

SRA-Todd

Researcher

• Researchers
  • 325 posts
  • LocationRamsey, MN

Posted 22 January 2015 - 07:11 AM

I will have to make time to watch this...

It's a podcast, so nothing to see, just listen in.

#8 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:58 PM

What an excellent podcast.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#9 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:28 PM

What an excellent podcast.

Did you listen to both:  The "Sasquatch Chronicles" where Wes Germer interviewed Bob Garrett starting at the 31:00 minute mark, and also the "Underground Railroad" where Wes Germer is interviewed?  The 16:00 minute mark gets more into the government cover up conspiracies.

#10 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:40 AM

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on claims that the military is going in and wiping out groups of sasquatches if they are having a problem with one possibly abducting people?  In the Dennis Martin case David Paulides said Special Forces went in there and refused to work with search and rescue.

I think it would go a long way toward explaining why modern Sasquatches fear us so much when in the old stories, they were more aggressive.

Don't Believe, Know.

#11 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:41 AM

Did you listen to both:  The "Sasquatch Chronicles" where Wes Germer interviewed Bob Garrett starting at the 31:00 minute mark, and also the "Underground Railroad" where Wes Germer is interviewed?  The 16:00 minute mark gets more into the government cover up conspiracies.

I've got to make time to listen to these.  I'm trying to catch up around here, but have only so much time to spend right now.  I'll try to listen to them today.

Don't Believe, Know.

#12 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:04 PM

Not yet...

Finding 1.5 hours is a real stretch for me.  I ended up sacrificing sleep to listen.  Right now it was worth it...

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#13 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:40 PM

Not yet...

Finding 1.5 hours is a real stretch for me.  I ended up sacrificing sleep to listen.  Right now it was worth it...

The whole video is really good, but the only part that deals with government cover up is 16:00 - 51:00.  That is 40 minutes.  

#14 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:52 PM

I think it would go a long way toward explaining why modern Sasquatches fear us so much when in the old stories, they were more aggressive.

My belief is they do have language and things can get passed along.  In the early days pioneers/settlers were not shy about shooting anything.  That's not so much the case anymore, although I'm sure sasquatches observe hunters using guns to bring down game and fear us for that also.  

But if there really are kill squads going in to eradicate groups if there is a problem sasquatch in the mix I would assume that could engender fear.  On some level, if they are preventing the abductions of people its not a totally bad thing.  But if they have the technology to track them down they should be using tranquilizers and only shooting in self-defense, and removing as many alive as possible.

• SRA Andy likes this

#15 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:04 PM

I was going to listen to them this evening, but ended up putting in a 16 hour day at work today.  I'm too wiped to think right now.

But if they have the technology to track them down they should be using tranquilizers and only shooting in self-defense, and removing as many alive as possible.

...and making them known to the public so people who encounter them can stop living in fear and ridicule. :angry:

• jayjeti likes this

Don't Believe, Know.

#16 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:21 AM

I was going to listen to them this evening, but ended up putting in a 16 hour day at work today.  I'm too wiped to think right now.

...and making them known to the public so people who encounter them can stop living in fear and ridicule. :angry:

If they have kill squads.

They have dead bodies

If they have dead bodies then they have enough physical evidence to prove they exist.

They are intentionally refusing to prove their existence...

...for what reason?  Economics.

While I don't agree with their witholding of information, I can at least understand their fear of loosing massive amounts of money based on a creature's protected status and how that would impact the entire US & thus global economy.

Still doesn't make it right.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#17 SRA-Todd

SRA-Todd

Researcher

• Researchers
  • 325 posts
  • LocationRamsey, MN

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:45 PM

If the government is keeping the existence of sasquatch under wraps, then they have a legitimate reason to keep researchers and advocates on the fringes of society.  I don't think they can silence the folks like us, but by perpetuating us as kooks, the rest of society will always snicker when we talk.  That might be the reason why guys like Biscardi end up on the front page of the news with his IPO crap, because the more ludicrous the subject becomes, the more society will tune us out when we stand up and stay "there's really something to this!"

Again, it's a head scratcher. 

• SRA Andy, SRA Kris and 11bravo.xx like this

#18 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:48 PM

That might be the reason why guys like Biscardi end up on the front page of the news with his IPO crap, because the more ludicrous the subject becomes, the more society will tune us out when we stand up and stay "there's really something to this!"

Again, it's a head scratcher. 

Wes Germer has suggested that Rick Dyre could be on their payroll.  Of course we can over speculate, but its highly likely the government is involved in misinformation and damage control on the Internet.  

Reading on this subject and listening to podcasts I wonder if they've covered up some definitive evidence, such as bodies.  They get involved anytime there is an official report from park rangers or other law enforcement, and if people do find a body who are they going to call? the authorities.  I've read several alleged reports of the government taking charge of bodies, or an injured live one.  But there is no way to substantiate those claims.   Those claims involve government intimidation to keep quiet about it.

Skeptics # 1 complaint is where's a body.  It could be two groups are responsible for no body: sasquatches taking charge of the remains of their own, and the government handling the rest.  If we ever do find one, or if necessary have to kill one in self-defense, we need to be careful not to notify authorities.  We likely can't haul the body out, and there are examples of people returning with means to remove a body to only find it gone.  We need to remove body parts and get those into the right hands, which is not the government.

Here's a story of the government getting a sasquatch injured in a fire and silencing all those involved in its rescue.

http://bigfooteviden...t-fire-was.html

#19 Airdale

Airdale

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMontana City, Montana

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:24 PM

The following is a synopsis of Sasquatch Chronicles Episodes 69 and 72 which include information that link reports of “MIB’s” intimidating witnesses, including LEO’s, that have had credible Sasquatch encounters. One of the MIB’s is typically described as a clean cut, polite individual of average height and build, the other as a tall, powerfully built bearded biker or mountain man type with an intimidating personality; the quintessential good cop, bad cop team. Here is some possible background on one of the individuals. This also touches on possible government cover-ups of the subject.

On SC Episode 69 on 1/4/15, one of the guests is a rural deputy in the pan handle of West Virginia who has responded to a number of Sasquatch related calls. One of his friends, a deputy from the same department, was formerly a ranger at several National Parks, including Mesa Verde in the mid 1990's. While the two were talking about Bigfoot recently, the former ranger said that they are common knowledge in the Park Service and related that in about 1994 he remembered reading in a daily ranger report (these reports compiled high profile incidents from around the country and were distributed to all the parks) that two campers were killed by a Bigfoot in Glacier National Park in Montana. He is going to contact some former co-workers and try to find a copy of the report.

In Episode 72 on 1/11/15, a caller named Travis told of his encounter in Glacier on July 30th, 1997 while working as a maintenance worker with a high school friend and the friends uncle, both of whom are Native American. Travis and his friend came upon a large male Sasquatch digging under a fallen, rotten tree and when it heard them it jumped up, roared and came after them. Travis’ friend sprayed a cloud of mace (his term, pepper spray may be more likely) behind them from a can they were issued which caused the creature to pause long enough for them to get to their mountain bikes and back to their truck and escape. The uncle didn’t want to talk to Travis about it, but when he pressed the issue was told it may have been the same creature (he used a native word that sounded like Chanti or Kanti) that killed two campers in the Park in 1994.

Travis began talking about the incident among his co-workers and a few days later a large, bearded man calling himself Bear showed up in a black Ford Explorer with U.S. Government plates. He launched into a profanity laced public diatribe at Travis telling him he couldn’t tell a bear from a white tail and he needed to shut up. The uncle, who was present, tried to talk him down a bit, addressing him as Gary at which point the man came down on him for using his real name. After the episode ended, Travis found out the man’s full name is Gary Callahan, that he is from Dillon, Montana and the son of Todd Callahan who was said to be respected as a tracker by the Native Americans and supposedly killed a Sasquatch in the 1930’s and brought in the body.

I've never been big on conspiracy theories, but if some department or departments of the government are actively trying to bury information on this subject it seems as if their plans are coming unraveled pretty rapidly with the information being disclosed. Time will tell.

This is derived from a post that I made on the Bigfoot Forums in the thread “Campsite Destroyed”.

• SRA Andy, jayjeti and 11bravo.xx like this

#20 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:58 AM

Author William Jevning recounts an episode of government cover up.

William-Jevning.jpg

Bigfoot Evidence  http://bigfooteviden...ot.html#moretop

The link below is about a BF researcher relating an episode of the U.S. Forestry Service covering up sasquatches.  Two men reported tracks they had found on a road to a forest service supervisor.  The tracks which covered a long distance with perhaps thousands of footprints were on a road that had a thick layer of dust, a perfect medium for impressions.  The forestry service supervisor told the men he was going to photograph the prints.  Two hours later they also contacted William Jevning who was a BF investigator in that area.  When Mr. Jevning arrived he discovered that a water truck that was used in fighting fires had sprayed water and destroyed all the tracks, and it only sprayed water on that section of road where the tracks were laid.  Mr. Jevning could not find the supervisor who supposedly photographed the footprints, being told they knew of no such person.   But he felt like he was being given the runaround.  

http://www.ghosttheo...vers-up-bigfoot

• SRA Andy and SRA Jim like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: government cover up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users