• Administrators
  • 1,289 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:15 PM

Bigfoot & UFO Vortex Energy Beam - Tennessee and Arkansas

Tony Pratt (Mysteryus), 
HubPages Author
August 18, 2011
Bigfoot still frame taken from the film letters from the big man which hints at the attraction of a male bigfoot to a female hydrologist
5214328_f520.jpg
Letters From The Big Man
Bigfoot and UFO Beam

My Bigfoot experience really blindsided me. It was appropriate that I had as my previous hub stated began filming UFO's in April 1998. And, this led me directly to an experience of the true nature of Bigfoot. A reporter Tim Chavez from the Nashville Tennessean newspaper had heard about my footage and called me asking to view it for an article. He pointed out over the phone that lint on my lens could show up as large objects. So, I invited him over to see my lint. After watching about twenty minutes of video he commented that maybe they were angels. Okay dude maybe fallen angels. Sandy Nichols, a well known paranormal researcher, alien abductee and founder of ARG (alien research group) read the article and asked to see the video's as well. I agreed. Sandy told me I needed to try filming in the vortex. I wondered what the heck was a vortex. Well, I was sucked into the vortex and I found out! It culminated with the Life magazine photo article mentioned in my other hub. You can see Sandy and I standing in what I now call the secret vortex location in one of the photos below. I am second from the right and Sandy is on the far left. 

The rest of the article:

http://mysteryus.hub...igfootTennessee

• 11bravo.xx likes this
SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2011, august

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users