• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 DaveGibson

DaveGibson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:53 AM

I live in upstate New York, except for winters, which I now spend in Florida.  For the past two years, we've been renting a cabin in the woods about a mile from property we bought in the southern Adirondack Mountains.  We heard things around the cabin in the summer of 2013 that we ascribed to various known animals.  Howls and animal vocalizations were foxes and coyotes.  Knocking noises were deer rubbing felt off their antlers.  But in 2014, things changed.  The tarp over our dug well was torn off, which I figured was a bear.  But my wife found a huge, human like footprint.  A sasquatch?  Seriously?

We then found more signs.  On our property, we found more foot prints of various sizes, which we think is a family.  We even found a sasquatch nest.  But the most compelling evidence we've found was a massive hand print on the back of my car.  It wasn't human, for sure, but could it be a sasquatch?  I could see fingerprints, but there were no whorls.  There were odd lines on the palms.  It didn't make any sense.

I'm new to all of this, but I study things to death,  on the internet and in books.  I got to page 249 of Dr. Meldrum's book Sasquatch:  Legend Meets Science, and there it was.  A photograph of dermal ridges.  Meldrum hypothesizes that sasquatch is an ape, and apes have dermal ridges on the soles of their feet and the palms of their hands.  It must of been a sasquatch.  Had to be.  To me, it couldn't be more clear.

Prints_9265.JPG

Prints_9266.JPGSasquatchPrint_10786.JPG

• jayjeti likes this

#2 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:16 PM

This is a great find.  Sasquatch prints don't whorl in a semi spiral like human prints do, but are in vertical lines like you found above in the Adirondack Mountains of New York, or of other finds like the image below from Alabama.  Similar finds hundreds and thousands of miles apart from larger than normal hands is evidence of their existence that's hard to refute.  Besides having a different pattern the ridges on sasquatch prints are also found to be twice as wide as human prints.

3-29-2014-8-12-04-PM-3566033.33.10%20PM.

Below is an example of a human print for comparison

n-FINGERPRINTS-large.jpg

Dermal ridges found on some footprint casts also make a different pattern along the outer edge of the foot, traveling lengthwise down the foot which is opposite of the human pattern which runs across the foot.  Like fingerprints, the dermal ridges on sasquatch footprints are twice as wide as those found on humans.

Apes also have dermal ridges as I assume Dr. Meldrum mentioned in his book Sasquatch:  Legend Meets Science, but Dr. Meldrum believes sasquatch's could be relict hominids, a species of man.

#3 DaveGibson

DaveGibson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:38 PM

This is a slightly different angle, same hand print.  In this one, you can see the dermal ridges on the base of the palm on the silver part of the car.  The hand was also cupped, showing just how  large this hand is.  

Sasquatch_9267.JPG

To the right of this print there is another thumb print.  I'm not sure if it was looking in the car, or bending over to pick something up (like one of the many dog toys scattered about), or was just walking behind the car.  Just to the right of the car is our cabin so he may have been headed that way for some reason.

#4 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:15 PM

That's some good investigative work of "who done it," observing footprints and collecting fingerprints of the culprit.  The huge footprint left by the well with the torn off tarp sounds incriminating -- leaving clues at the scene.  Have you tried any gifting? leaving food out for them?  You might could try leaving food out away from the cabin.  It's possible they would not take food right next to the cabin.  This sounds weird, but there are multiple examples of people finding evidence of sasquatches having been in campsites when the campers are gone, but don't touch food left out.  But they will take food left for them out of sight of the camp.  Their social habits are a big mystery.

#5 DaveGibson

DaveGibson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:09 PM

My wife left a couple of apples on the well.  Nothing ate them, including sasquatch.  I'll have to try our property where I think a sasquatch got into our garbage, which is not far from the nest I found.  The only evidence I have is a plastic baggie that had hamburger in it.  It had a huge bite out of it, and the bottom of the bag that had remnants of hamburger was nowhere to be found.  This one is really a stretch though, and you have to use your imagination.

Sasquatch_9980.JPG

#6 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:24 PM

Fantastic!

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#7 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:20 AM

If the bottom of the plastic bag was missing did it eat plastic too?  That does look like a huge jagged bite where something bit and tore it open.  Whatever did it doesn't look like a small animal, it looks like a big curve.  I suppose other large animals could have done it too if it could hold it while it tore a big chunk out.  Here is a comparison of a normal human bite and that of a giant jaw found at the Lovelock Cave (a possible sasquatch).  

human+giants+from+the+past.jpg

I look forward to hearing about other activity on the property.

#8 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts
  • LocationMpls Metro, MN, USA

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:36 AM

Very exciting report and site.  Dave, would you mind if I take your print photos and post them in the Evidence section of the main site?  It's not everyday that we get to see prints this clearly.

Don't Believe, Know.

#9 DaveGibson

DaveGibson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:45 AM

Very exciting report and site.  Dave, would you mind if I take your print photos and post them in the Evidence section of the main site?  It's not everyday that we get to see prints this clearly.

Not at all, Andy, go right ahead.  Because the print is so clear and obviously not human, I've been sharing them everywhere I can so that others can view them.  All of my other photos of footprints, nests, and such is vague and unclear, but not the print photos.   That's what finally convinced me that sasquatches are here, living not only with us, but with me.

• SRA Andy likes this

#10 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:53 AM

I'm elated by those prints as well; its an important find.  There's no room for doubt.  Human fingerprints do not make that pattern.  It looks like the middle finger of the left hand that left the prominent print.  In the photo of post number 3 it looks like the heel of the hand left a print on the car down below the glass.  I wonder what all that would measure.  Is it possible to make an estimation how many inches it was from the palm on the back of the car to the fingerprints on the glass?

I've read that sasquatch palms are proportionately longer than human palms.

#11 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:51 PM

And their thumbs are shorter.

Don't Believe, Know.

#12 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:53 PM

Dave, if you still have that car, can you go out with a tap measure and take a picture of it both vertical and horizontal by that corner of your car window so we can get an idea of size?  Maybe put a bit of masking tape on the window where the print marks were.

Don't Believe, Know.

#13 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:36 PM

Here is a possible hand print of a sasquatch left in the Lovelock Cave.  Dermal ridges were found by M.K. Davis on this hand print.  It is believed a sasquatch touched the charred ceiling of the cave during a legendary incident in which Paiute Indians piled wood in the cave entrance to burn them out long ago.   On the image below Don Monroe holds an 18 inch long knife on the print showing it is more than twice the size of a normal human hand.

giant+hand+print+cave+nevada.jpg

M.K. Davis noted chemical changes in portions of the charred limestone in the ceiling of the cave which could only have been achieved by a temperature exceeding 1,500 degrees, which was not possible with a campfire.  This lends credence to the legendary account of Paiutes attempting to burn the sasquatches out.  The change of the limestone was into a gooey tar like substance that later hardened. He also found what he believes to be a print of a large hand. In his view a sasquatch touched the ceiling and got the tar like substance created by the heat on his or her hand and then touched a rock below transferring the hand print. Closer inspection of the hand print shows dermal ridges left in the tar like substance. 

Here is an article about that battle between sasquatches and Paiute Indians.

http://sasquatchrese...-lovelock-cave/

• SRA Andy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: print, hand print, handprint, dermal ridges

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users