Photo
- - - - -

Bigfoot Attacks! Does Bigfoot Ever Attack Humans?

2014 may

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,353 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:45 PM

Original link:

http://cryptid.hubpa...r-Attack-People

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#2 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:47 AM

I went to the source of the article and found an interesting comment under it.  It stated, "A very enjoyable read and quite humorous to boot!!!  Being an ex Forest Ranger, I am convinced the Sasquatch exist and it is entirely possible (if not probable) that "Bigfoot" helps himself to a few campers and hikers now and then.  Many hikers, campers, drifters, and hitchhikers go missing each year...so who knows....perhaps the prospects of an easy meal are too much for a Sasquatch to resist."

#3 HairyWildMan

HairyWildMan

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:10 AM

I found his comments (Lone Ranger) interesting.....sort of a "matter of fact" opinion,.....would like to know what he bases it on...not that I question his veracity....just curious!

#4 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:13 PM

I found his comments (Lone Ranger) interesting.....sort of a "matter of fact" opinion,.....would like to know what he bases it on...not that I question his veracity....just curious!

I'm assuming since he is a forest ranger, and the Lone Ranger was the title of an old TV show, and more recently a movie, he is using that play on words as his handle when posting, since he was a ranger.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, may

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users