#1 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:08 AM

Pam Rose was able to finally find a drawing that resembled the dogman she saw in Arkansas, which she then doctored herself to render this version of what she says is a good depiction of it.   She writes, "This is what I was finally able to draw/paint and it is as close to right as I will ever get. It made my hand shake while doing it. The whole tale was told on:

Sasquatch Chronicles ep.33

Dogman Encounters ep.4
Worldbigfoot radio ep. 10

• Gugwe_zpscrn0ayh6.png

She writes, "I searched drawings of such and was able to doctor it into this horrible beast, we saw.  Yes, so finally, this is it. This is the abomination we experienced that night in Arkansas. This face is why I cannot get it out of my memory. It launched me into unknown territory; and a search I feel like I may be ending. If anyone has seen this thing...they'll know."

She gives this description of the dogman: No Tail, No German Shepherd ears and stood like a sasquatch.  It was tall, 7'+, twitchy like a meth addict. Not very long fur / hair  like a dog's; hands like raccoon fingers (yukkkkk!), Barrell chest, narrow waist - had a buttocks. Never saw below knee level but my brother did and said it had human legs.

Some are saying this is a type 3 bigfoot called a Gugwe and not a dogman.  Gugwe's have legs and feet like a bigfoot, whereas dogman has inverted ankles (hocks) and the feet are different.  

#2 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:23 AM

This was posted to the sasquatch Chronicles Fans facebook page, taking the image Pam finalized and adding some humor.

20728168_1732995206993177_77582851557224

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dogman, drawing, face

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users