#1 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:41 PM

The following is from an encounter told to PacWest Bigfoot beginning at the 11:00 minute mark of the video.

A lady alone in a remote cabin in Alaska, while her boyfriend was away, heard chatter, like some kind of talking of sorts behind her cabin, and also heard her dogs (huskies) making a low growl at something.  It was getting around sundown and she heard chatter again and a growl that was no more than possibly 75 feet away at the most and she went and leaned over the rail of her porch and looked back toward the forest but saw nothing but the growling continued. 

She tried to tell her dogs to get back into the kennel but, you know dogs are when something is at foot.  She went in and grabbed a cup of tea when all of sudden she watched a huge massive male bigfoot walk between the cabin and her dogs outside.  It turned its head as it walked past looking right at her, and seems to have made a grunt or huff of something as it passed by.  

Talk about the scariest face she had ever seen, it was not ape and not really human either.  The hair seemed to cover most of the face.  About 30 seconds later she heard a loud slap on the cabin wall, and all of a sudden she realized it might be interested in her.  it chilled her to the bone.  She grabbed rifles to keep them close by.  Soon after she discovered it was back when the kitchen window went dark, darker than the winter sky outside.  This thing was tall standing just off the porch, and had to be 10 feet tall to stand eye level with her at 5'5".  It was not too many years before that a flood took their property and when they rebuilt they built it higher off the ground.  

It screamed something awful, and it felt like her whole body was shaking from it.   That is when the dogs went into protective mode.  Somehow Cush, one of their two lead dogs, had broken free and ran at the creature.  She turned off the lights inside and ran to the window when this thing took a swipe barely missing Cush.  The next swipe was not a swipe nor a miss, unfortunately this bigfoot literally grabbed Cush as it tried to bite its leg and then literally with two hands it tore the dog's head completely off.  She screamed in horror.

She was not sure the bigfoot would have bothered the dogs otherwise; it had not until Cush came to the rescue and the bigfoot felt threatened.  She was ticked off to no end and pumped the shot gun and went out the door.  It was gone,  but she could hear it crashing off in the woods to the East and she fired one shot into the air just in case.  While carrying the gun in one hand she used the other to carry Cush's remains to a box on on the side of the house for the night.    She went back inside, locked everything up, and cried herself to sleep.  

#2 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:50 AM

This lady is rumored to be Kate Rorke from the reality show "Life below zero."  On this video she left the reality show after breaking up with her boyfriend.  On "Life Below Zero" she left Andy last season and so she left the show.

http://dailytwocents...ife-below-zero/

1069245_603389336348081_1907855791_n.jpg

1. B3Akca0IQAAm3Qe.jpg

Here leaving involved her break up with Andy.  She wrote this on her facebook page: 

After I left my home in Alaska the producers for the show called me and asked me if I would be open to doing an interview on some obscure country road. They asked if I would just agree with what they had aired about my leaving. I said "I will be happy to do an interview but only if I can tell the truth". But you all know that never happened ....   

#3 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:36 PM

Update 1-14-2018

Kate Rorke recently made this statement on facebook denying the story by David Boozer (PacWest Bigfoot)

She wrote, 

"

This is Outrageous !!!! I have been getting weird messages the past few months about Bigfoot and know I know why.

I will start by saying, I do not believe in Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti or Abominable Snowmen.

This story telling idiot has taken enough of my published life to conjure up this nonsense and leave the public to question who it is and trying to make me look like a fool.

Stupid Fictional so called details in the story compound the fact that the Yukon River could not have even been the area in his bullshit story.

If you watch the video would you think it was me??

It sure isn't but he wants you to think it is... in the fan comments on his pages when asked if it is me ... he will not deny it.

SCAM ARTIST ASSHOLE"

https://www.facebook...hLifeBelowZero/

#4 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:12 AM

Additional Update 1-15-2018

David Boozer must have got wind of Kate Rorke's denial somehow, maybe someone seeing Kate Rorke's facebook page and notifying him, because he took down that video today 1-15-2018. Kate Rorke just wrote this on her facebook page,

"Kate Rorke Life Below Zero
2 hrs · 
It is with great pleasure I can tell you that idiotic untrue Bigfoot video is no longer available 1f642.png :) Happy Dance !!!!!!!!!!"

This message was sent to David Boozer.  "What happened with the whole Kate Rorke thing."

"Don't know, got the story from some guy.  She was not happy with it so it was taken down.  I don't want to bug anyone. . . besides, going to do some work online for some folks in the community."

26730693_420655215021608_816137630194754

All of his stories are anonymous. "Some guy" is his out. He's taken this material down now, all of it was fabricated, and in this reply he's basically acknowledging it was about her. People like him help fuel the naysayers who can uphold him as an example of false encounters.  

On all of his videos/printed articles he states "based on true events."  In other words that's a disclaimer to take liberties with stories.  But in this case it was completely fabricated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users