#1 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:31 AM

This encounter occurred during the Spring of 1977 in Shasta County, California near Antler Campground.

While on a family vacation at Lake Shasta two boys (cousins) experienced something paralleling them on two occasions in the woods while they walked down a path next to the lake.  It would stop when they stopped, and continue walking when they did.

During the second instance one of the boys explains, "I started hearing the footsteps again. Now they were closer and I could see something in the shadows. As I kept walking, it kept getting closer. I stopped again and all of a sudden, it came crashing through the brush straight for me. I just stood there, looking at it then it stopped about 5 feet from me and I could plainly see what was standing there, but I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I remember noticing it had big reddish brown eyes that seemed to stare right through me. It gave me the creeps. . . .  It was definitely a male and was dark brownish black in color. I just stood there looking at him and then I said to my cousin Jimmy, who was about 10 to 15 feet away from me, “look” and pointed at it. He took one look and screamed, and then he jumped into the lake. I gave a yell and did the same. We swam out into the center of the cove and the creature stood there watching us. My cousin swam to the dock but I stayed. I was totally curious as to what it was but scared at the same time. Then it looked toward the back of the cove like it was startled and it ran up at least a 40 to 45% hill through brush and trees. It covered at least a couple hundred feet in what seemed like 2 or 3 seconds and was gone."

http://bfro.net/GDB/...ort.asp?id=7555

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mock, bluff charge, Shasta, 1977, california

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users