#1 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 December 2015 - 09:51 PM

It appears someone may have sent faked trail cam photos to Sasquatch Chronicles.  The photos were posted to that site's blog.  Wes Germer wrote this comment:

"I came across some photos from a law enforcement officer. The camera was set in the trees in order to prevent people from entering a certain location and that’s all of the info I can give you. The officer sent me the photo’s asking me if I knew what it was because they are baffled as to what it is. This is an area that does not have bears and the image does not appear to be a man. Coincidentally it appears to be the same thing Bob Garrett and crew captured in Texas with the drone."

image0012_resized.jpg

image0022_resized.jpg

https://www.sasquatc...mages-captured/

However, various people on the Internet quickly recognized that as one of the more common bigfoot costumes.  Notice the hair line on the costume and where the fur suddenly stops on the fingers and feet.  It is just like the image.  Notice the left hand hair and finger pattern on the photo just above compared to the left hand on the costume below.

4-bigfoot-costume-and-sign.jpg?w=487

Below is an enlarged image of a foot on the trail cam photo compared to an image of the costume foot.  There is little doubt they are one and the same.  The dark gaps, toe pattern, and hair pattern just before the toes are a clear match.

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-22%20at%2011.14.

Did someone prank law enforcement by wearing a fake suit and walking under one of their trail cams, or did someone who was impersonating a law enforcement officer send these photos to Sasquatch Chronicles asking them to help identify what this could be?

image0012_resized.jpg

blogpics1.png?w=621&h=438&crop=1

It has a marked receding hair line not typical of sasquatches.

41wNwR8YGYL.jpg

#2 Guest_Patrick G_*

Guest_Patrick G_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:49 AM

This was a very good catch. Kudos!

The foot is an exact match for that cheeseball costume.

Wes even defends these photos and his source on the Christmas podcast episode.

I'm sure his faithful followers ate these photos up and consider what you have found to be "attacks from the community".

You cannot question Sasquatch Chronicles. Worse than Scientologists in that reguard, Blind faith, zero scrutiny.

#3 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 January 2016 - 12:25 PM

The way the hair stops at the fingers is an exact match to.  But to be fair, Wes Germer never said he thought these photos were real or not, just that they were sent to him by someone claiming to be a border patrol agent.  It could be someone pranked the border patrol, or agents themselves pranked other agents, who knows.  

I like the Sasquatch Chronicles podcast.  And there are lots of people who try to criticize that podcast, usually the skeptic minded.

#4 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,355 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:16 PM

Figures.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#5 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:06 PM

Wes had another fake trail cam sent to him.  The first one was by someone claiming to be a border patrol agent, and Wes spoke to him on the phone.  The next one claims to have originated from a person from Fish and Game.  It's the same suit with the same hair line on the forehead and the same hair cut off just before the toe and fingers.  Are the powers that be trying to discredit Wes Germer and Sasquatch Chronicles by sending him fake photos and claiming to be something they are not, or are people pranking the border patrol and Fish and Game.

cm-photo-enhanced_zpshck8t1y8.jpg

cm-photo-enhanced2_zpsf93bppfb.jpg d522894396299b7d4d12e44d80e340a7.jpg

#6 SRA-Todd

SRA-Todd

Researcher

• Researchers
  • 345 posts
  • LocationRamsey, MN

Posted 08 February 2016 - 08:30 PM

What else are you going to do when you shell out a couple of hundred bucks for the really lousy fitting suit?  

#7 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 February 2016 - 09:40 PM

Actually, some of these suits are really cheap, around $80.  I wonder if these suits would attract a bigfoot to come up close to you, that is if you don't get shot first.

#8 SRA-Todd

SRA-Todd

Researcher

• Researchers
  • 345 posts
  • LocationRamsey, MN

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:36 AM

And with all the suits out there, nary a one that is female.  

#9 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts
  • LocationMpls Metro, MN, USA

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:48 PM

Actually, some of these suits are really cheap, around $80.  I wonder if these suits would attract a bigfoot to come up close to you, that is if you don't get shot first.

Not a good idea.  The answer is yes, possibly, but they get really mad when they find out what you are (same goes for gillie suits).

Also, I make a point of not owning or associating with anyone who own a suit like this.  All it takes is one person seeing it in your car and your reputation as a researcher will be ruined.

Don't Believe, Know.

#10 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:21 AM

The same suit is used in this trail cam hoax of an alleged sasquatch raiding a chicken coop.  Look how narrow the shoulders are, just like the suit, and the same receding hair line.  

bigfoot-trail-cam-2zoom.jpg?w=451&h=451

20429838_10209910887789238_3367542219097

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hoax, Germer, trail cam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users