Photo

World News Daily Report (and other fake news sites)

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:36 PM

Weekly World News and also world News Daily Report  (fake News)

The World News Daily Report is a satire publication that makes up fake stories and publishes them on the web like they are real.  Unfortunately, unsuspecting patrons can be fooled by what they are viewing, not realizing they are viewing faked accounts, even Bigfoot Websites have unknowingly repeated their false tales.

If you dig deep enough you can find the following disclaimer at World News Daily Report.  It states, "WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people –  are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle."

To find that disclaimer you go to about us, then disclaimer, then you must read the very last paragraph on that page.  They don't make it obvious.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com

http://weeklyworldne...ot-skull-found/

The World's Only Reliable News

Weekly World News

submit-photo.jpg?m=1391186728g

TOP STORIES

super_honey.jpg?w=610
flu_prisonsx.jpg?w=610

BIGFOOT SKULL FOUND!

By Tap Vann on

May 9, 2014
bigfoot_skullx.jpg?w=610

A scientist in Idaho found a fossilized Bigfoot skull.

A week after a fossilized Bigfoot head was found in Utah, another one was found in Idaho!

Here is the original Utah story as reported by Mark Saal of the Standard-Examiner.

Man believes he found fossilized Bigfoot head

Soon after, Ralph Barnkopf of Boise came by the West Coast offices of WWN and showed us a Bigfoot skull HE found in the woods outside Boise.

“It’s definitely a Bigfoot head, for sure.  I’d bet my dog’s life on it,”  Ralph told WWN.

We contacted a number of Bigfoot experts.   Dr. Lee Blanton of Alberta, Canada confirmed that the Barnkopf skull was, indeed, a Bigfoot skull.  “If it looks like a Bigfoot skull, it’s a Bigfoot skull,” said Blanton.

The head looks like it belonged to a Bigfoot that looked like this:

bigfoot_skullc.jpg?w=390&h=355

“I went for a walk in the woods so that I would avoid having to talk to son-in-law, who’s always a pain-in-the ass when he comes over for Sunday supper ,” the ex-proctologist  told WWN, “and then I tripped and fell over something that was sticking up out of the ground.”

“After I got up, I looked at it and it looked like there was these two big eye holes looking at me.  So I kicked it a few times to see if it was alive and then I realized it wasn’t alive… it was a skull!”

The skull tips the scales at 90 pounds and is the biggest Bigfoot skull found in modern times.  That is, after the skull that Mark Saal reported about in Utah.

“I’ve been watching Finding Bigfoot on the TV,” Barnkopf said. “But I never in a million years, thought that I’d be the one to find him.  I guess I’m a hero.”

He’s the second hero.  Todd May of Ogden, Utah is the first:

#2 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:50 PM

More fake news

I found the following fake news article at 'North American Bigfoot Search' (NABS) and unknowingly posted it here thinking it was real since it was posted to a prominent sasquatch research site, but it appears they had been fooled by the fake news themselves.

Orang Pendek Shot and Killed

Here is a news article published Sept. 14, 2014 about the killing of an Orang Pendek and the Indonesian government confiscating the body from the villagers.

http://worldnewsdail...-borneo-jungle/

Indonesia: Ape Man Creature Shot Down In Borneo Jungle

ape-man-indonesia-460x307.png
facebook.png239twitter.png3google.png0email.png

Jalan Purat | Peoples of the mountainous area of Kinabalu, Borneo, have reported the killing by shotgun wound of an ape man-like creature that has been terrorizing local villagers these past weeks.

The ape man-like creature that is called by locals Orang Pendek, or short person in Indonesian, has allegedly attacked three villagers and tried to kidnap a three week old baby in the past weeks, reports the Kalimantan Press.

sarawak.png

Dayak tribe leader Bakumai claims the beast allegedly tried to carry away a newborn baby before being shot and fleeing into the jungle

The beast’s cadavre was discovered later on by the villagers and buried into the ground. A large rock was also pushed on top of the grave by twenty villagers or more, claims a local resident “so that the beast wouldn’t come back to haunt the village”.

Villagers have also stated that the Indonesian Army latter came to the burial site and confiscated the body of the deceased creature and threatened the villagers not to talk about these events anymore.

Although Indonesian media has dismissed the story as folktales of the indigenous people of the area, the Kalimantan Press reports 23 witnesses to the burial of “a very short ape man-like creature that had a human face, hands and feet”. It appears the creature was possibly offemale gender since it was reported to have large prominent breasts.

“If this creature does exist, as witness accounts attest to, ‘she’ might have lost her offspring or may be unable to reproduce and is trying to replace her kin with an infant from the village. It is just a hypothesis, but there are several other known cases of baboons and chimps kidnapping human babies” explains Australian anthropologist Jim McFurrow, who has been studying the area for twenty years.

anthropo-borneo.png

Anthropologist Jim McFurrow believes the story to be based in fact. The act of lying being an important taboo in the Dayak culture

Some experts have suggested that Orang Pendek might be a surviving specimen of the Flores Man, an Indonesian native hominid that lived in the region some 13,000 years ago.

“For these people, lying is a social taboo that can get you expelled by the village for long periods of time. I wouldn’t understand why they would all lie about these events” he admits, visibly puzzled.

flores-dude.png

Reconstruction of Homo floresiensis whose remains were first discovered on Flores island in Indonesia in 2003. It has been nicknamed the ‘hobbit’ for it’s short height averaging 3.5 feet or 1.1m

- See more at: http://worldnewsdail...h.JmTvQ8sZ.dpuf

#3 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:54 PM

A double whammy, this fake Sasquatch News uses a still from the fake snow walker video in its article.

The World's Only Reliable News

Weekly World News

submit-photo.jpg?m=1391186728g

TOP STORIES

morgan_deported.jpg?w=610
nyc_friendly.jpg?w=610
CONFIRMED: BIGFOOT FOUND IN SIBERIA

By Frank Lake on

December 12, 2012
bigfoot_siberia.jpg?w=610

TASHTAGOL, Russia – The Wall Street Journal confirmed today that Bigfoot hunters had found the beast in Siberia.

In a cave, Anatoly Fokin looked at hair samples and muddy footprints.  “I found some hair, some real hair,” he said, pulling the strands apart. “And here there are more—maybe it was a girl.”

Fokin says he found evidence that Bigfoot may have had a “girlfriend” with him.  Whether the girlfriend was human or beast – was not clear.  “But they clearly had ‘fun’ in the cave,” said Fokin.

siberian_yetib.jpg?w=375&h=200

The Wall Street Journal sent reporters to Siberia to follow-up on WWN’s report on Russian boxer Nikolai Valuev, who has led a hunt for Bigfoot in Siberia.  READ THE STORY HERE.

Mr. Fokin, dropped his full-time work as an architect to join Valuev on the hunt.  Immediately after he entered the cave, Fokin jumped up and down and yelled,  “A Yeti has been here!”    Valuev walked over to him and confirmed the evidence.

This woman, Lillya Zelenkova, said Bigfoot woke her up in her tent, and wanted to have sex with her.  She didn’t go for it because, “I don’t like hairy men, though I was tempted.”

siberian_yetig.jpg?w=320&h=517

The Russian government has supported Bigfoot hunts – or Yeti – hunts.  Siberian officials this month sponsored an International Scientific-Practical Conference on Hominology.   Valdmir Putin himself joined several of the hunts. “I will find the Yeti and I will kill the Yeti,” Putin said.

The Bigfoot Hunters honed in this site:

siberian_yetim.jpg?w=390&h=260

Hominology, a still-unrecognized branch of biology that studies hairy upright walking creatures, is championed by a handful of Russian devotees who hope to spark a revolution in evolutionary theory by contacting one of the many tribes of Bigfoots they say are living undetected in woods around the world, including in North America and Russia.

Siberian officials issued a press release saying the three-day event this month turned up “irrefutable evidence” that such a creature—known to locals as a Snow Person—has been squatting in a Kemerovo cave 2,000 miles east of Moscow. Field trips into the surrounding mountains also turned up what they said were telltale signs of Yeti wanderings, such as bent and twisted branches, and underbrush that served as a bed.

Here’s the cave:

siberian_yetic.jpg?w=360&h=239

Local officials say they will now make efforts to contact the beast, who hasn’t yet been photographed. They will also begin funding a permanent center for Bigfoot research at Siberia’s Kemerovo State University.

#4 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts
  • LocationMpls Metro, MN, USA

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:07 PM

I hate rags like this.  Muddies the water and adds to the general belief that we all are faking squatches.

Don't Believe, Know.

#5 HairyWildMan

HairyWildMan

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:26 PM

Couldn't agree more!

#6 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 December 2014 - 08:23 PM

Someone posted the following World News Daily article to Dr. Meldrum's Facebook page not realizing that site only has fictitious stories made to sound authentic.

http://worldnewsdail...in-early-1900s/

SMITHSONIAN ADMITS TO DESTRUCTION OF THOUSANDS OF GIANT HUMAN SKELETONS IN EARLY 1900′S

skull-giant-460x307.jpg

A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900′s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

The allegations stemming from the American Institution of Alternative Archeology (AIAA) that the Smithsonian Institution had destroyed thousands of giant human remains during the early 1900′s was not taken lightly by the Smithsonian who responded by suing the organization for defamation and trying to damage the reputation of the 168-year old institution.

During the court case, new elements were brought to light as several Smithsonian whistle blowers admitted to the existence of documents that allegedly proved the destruction of tens of thousands of human skeletons reaching between 6 feet and 12 feet in height, a reality mainstream archeology can not admit to for different reasons, claims AIAA spokesman, James Churward.

«There has been a major cover up by western archaeological institutions since the early 1900′s to make us believe that America was first colonized by Asian peoples migrating through the Bering Strait 15,000 years ago, when in fact, there are hundreds of thousands of burial mounds all over America which the Natives claim were there a long time before them, and that show traces of a highly developed civilization, complex use of metal alloys and where giant human skeleton remains are frequently found but still go unreported in the media and news outlets» he explains.

femur.jpg

A giant human femur uncovered in Ohio in 2011 by the American Association for Alternative Archeology, similar to the evidence presented in court

A turning point of the court case was when a 1.3 meter long human femur bone was shown as evidence in court of the existence of such giant human bones. The evidence came as a blow to the Smithsonian’s lawyers as the bone had been stolen from the Smithsonian by one of their high level curators in the mid 1930′s who had kept the bone all his life and which had admitted on his deathbed in writing of the undercover operations of the Smithsonian.

«It is a terrible thing that is being done to the American people» he wrote in the letter. «We are hiding the truth about the forefathers of humanity, our ancestors, the giants who roamed the earth as recalled in the Bible and ancient texts of the world».

The US Supreme Court has since forced the Smithsonian Institution to publicly release classified information about anything related to the “destruction of evidence pertaining to the mound builder culture” and to elements “relative to human skeletons of greater height than usual”, a ruling the AIAA is extremely enthused about.

The public release of these documents will help archaeologists and historians to reevaluate current theories about human evolution and help us greater our understanding of the mound builder culture in America and around the world» explains AIAA director, Hans Guttenberg. «Finally, after over a century of lies, the truth about our giant ancestors shall be revealed to the world» he acknowledges, visibly satisfied by the court ruling.

The documents are scheduled to be released in 2015 and the operation will be coordinated by an independent scientific organization to assure political neutrality.

- See more at: http://worldnewsdail...h.6zA4eR7Y.dpuf

#7 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:27 PM

If you were fooled by the following fake news you might think they had found the bones of a dogman.  This news item was written by C. Michael Forsyth, a writer for "The Weekly World News."  I found this on a bigfoot site, being posted there unaware it is fake news.  Some of the give aways are the obviously colored in fangs on the skull of this supposed "wolfman," and the name given to it, Homo lycanthropus.  You might be familiar with "Lycans" from some of the "Underworld" movies where warewolfs (Lycans) battle vampires.

http://forsythstorie...f-man-skeleton/

better-skull.jpg?w=1000

MONTIGNAC, France — Paleoanthropologists have reported the discovery of the 27,000-year-old skeleton of a previously unknown prehistoric hominid that may have given rise to the werewolf legend.

Experts are calling the startling find in the Vezere Valley the most remarkable development in the field of paleoanthropology since the Hobbit, known scientifically as Homo floresiensis, was found on a remote Indonesian island in 2003.

Dubbed Homo lycanthropus, the early man stood over seven feet tall, boasted a prognathous jaw with razor-sharp canine teeth, a massive brow ridge, and ears positioned high, giving it an oddly canine appearance.

Scientists believe that the caveman coexisted peacefully with Cro-Magnon Man, the precursor to modern humans, because the remarkably intact skeleton was found in a burial mound side by side with bones belonging to our ancestors.

“The evidence suggests that not only did Homo lycanthropus or the Wolf Man live alongside our forebears, he played a vital role in Paleolithic society,” says Dr. Antoine de Begereaux, leader of the university team that made the find.

“This demonstrates that a great deal remains to be learned about human evolution.”

.......................................................................................................

Comment: The article also includes a warewolf in prehistoric cave art.  It claims only 25 kilometers from where this skeleton was found in France is the prehistoric cave art pictured below that the article claims has baffled scientists for decades.   I can easily spot the fake art, the cavemen were much better artists than the hoaxer who drew in the warewolf.

better-cave-painting.jpg?w=1000

#8 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:35 PM

Another fake news publication is called "The Sage."  Here's a fake sasquatch story they produced.

http://www.sagenews....cle.asp?id=3007

carcas2013.jpg

Alberta: Bow Valley flooding exposes rotting carcass of a Sasquatch. Legendary Cryptid believed to be a surviving Gigantopithecus

By Brian K. Hahn  
Monday, July 15, 2013

(SNN) – The recent mass flooding in southern Alberta has exposed a rotting corpse of what is believed to be the legendary Sasquatch. Cryptozoologists worldwide are lining up to examine the remains, which were located by a hiker along the Bow River, northwest of Canmore, Alberta.

Eminent Paleontologist Wally Johnson has conducted a preliminary site examination of the remains, and has discovered that the carcass appears to be ancient. “I can report that from the bone structure, stature and a comparison of the mandibles and teeth, that I believe the remains are that of a Gigantopithecus.”

“We have always believed that the Sasquatch, Yeti, or even Bigfoot, if you will, was really a surviving clan of Hominids connected to the line of Gigantopithecus.” stated Cryptozoologist Coren Lowman, “The find near Canmore is extraordinary!”

With the massive rains of June which washed away ancient glaciers of the eastern slopes of the Canadian Rockies, scientists are speculating that the remains may have been frozen high in the rockies for many years.

This is the first report of a Gigantopithecus within North America. The first fossils of this creature were originally found in China.

One cryptid theory is that the creature “Sasquatch” migrated across the Bering sea bridge into North America and hides out in mountainous regions. No living Gigantopithecus has ever been found and the known fossil records indicate that the creature lived one hundred thousand years ago.

“This is the find of a lifetime,” stated Lowman, “Only a climate event such as what was witnessed in Southern Alberta this year could wash this beast's remains into the banks of the Bow River.”

Photo by: Some Rights reserved by Joanne Goldby flickr photostream, The Sage nor this article endorsed.

RELATED NEWS: Sasquatch Dead at 109. (SNN)

#9 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:58 PM

The following link is to another Weekly World News story about a human child roaming the wilds with a sasquatch that has made the rounds in the bigfoot community like it is real, even being posted among the stories at "Bigfoot Encounters." Here's a link to the Weekly World News publication, back when they mostly did printed newspaper articles.

https://books.google...epage&q&f=false

Here's a link to the story as it appears at Bigfoot Encounters, among other places.

http://www.bigfooten...cles/BFbaby.htm

#10 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:46 AM

More fake news.

The-Sage-logo.png

Calgary Man Claims He has DNA of Bigfoot

goggleman.jpg

By Brian K. Hahn

Thursday, January 08, 2015

- Simio Peludo believes that he has the DNA of Bigfoot, according to the journal “Cryptid Monthly.” Cryptid Monthly is most notable for the discovery of a living Bunyip in 2010 on an island off the coast of Australia. The publication has released documentation that proves that Mr. Peludo has the DNA of Bigfoot, and willing to share it with a proper investigative body.

Dr. Johan Bindwidnail from the BFRUS has gone on record to state that he believes Mr. Peludo's claim, which he bases on personal testimony and visual confirmation. “Although the DNA tests have yet been submitted, it is very apparent that Peludo has Sasquatch DNA. It is only a matter of time until we get the results.”

Peludo first suspected he had Big Foot DNA when he was just fourteen years old.

According to Peludo, he first suspected something was wrong when he entered into puberty. “Like my friends, I was looking forward to receiving hair on special parts of my body,” claims Peludo. “When it finally happened, other changes came as well.” Peludo claims that hair grew all over his body, and his pee pee receded which he brought it to his mothers attention; but the news was received with indifference. “I thought I had hypertrichosis and talked to my mom about it, but she just told me not to worry about it, and said, 'thats to be expected'. ”

Family portrait a clue.

Dr. Bindwidnail has stated that Peludo was raised by a single mother, but as a young teen his mother, Perra Peludo, lived alone in the Three Sisters Mountains just south of Dead Man Flats, along the Bow River of the Canadian Rockies. “She was known to be a recluse, and only came to the attention of outsiders when it became apparent that the birth of Simio was going to cause difficulties. Simio was born in the Town of Canmore, his birth weight was 22 lbs 5 oz..

Today, Simio Peludo is a large man with oversized feet, hair covering 90 percent of his body, a tiny pinga, and feet consisting of additional joints on six of his toes.

The DNA results are expected to be shared by "Cryptid Monthly" by mid February of 2015. 

#11 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,356 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:36 PM

Dr. Johan Bindwidnail from the BFRUS has gone on record to state that he believes Mr. Peludo's claim, which he bases on personal testimony and visual confirmation. “Although the DNA tests have yet been submitted, it is very apparent that Peludo has Sasquatch DNA. It is only a matter of time until we get the results.”

Because a Dr. said its true, it must be.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#12 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:34 AM

11108751_10207293562848199_4447145302581  Capture.JPG10368227_1614861962102421_51364149247944

#13 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:27 PM

Another Fake (Satire) news site is Your News Wire.  Here is a possible fake sasquatch story about soldiers killing one in Afghanistan.

http://yournewswire....nt-of-kandahar/

Here's a site that lists the many fake news sites.

http://www.fortliber...hoax-sites.html

#14 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:03 AM

Here's another fake story from World News Daily Report about a sasquatch attempting to rape a hunter.

http://worldnewsdail...by-a-sasquatch/

hunterinterview.jpg

Darrel Whitaker, from Glenwood Springs in Colorado, claims a sasquatch attacked him and attempted to rape him while he was walking in the woods.

#15 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,356 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:14 PM

Here's another fake story from World News Daily Report about a sasquatch attempting to rape a hunter.

http://worldnewsdail...by-a-sasquatch/

Darrel Whitaker, from Glenwood Springs in Colorado, claims a sasquatch attacked him and attempted to rape him while he was walking in the woods.

I always find myself asking, "why would someone want to make this claim, if it was false?"

Its one thing, if this really happened...

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#16 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:29 AM

Of course there is no such person in the first place making the clam.  That satire news site makes up stories out of the blue.  Who knows where they found that picture to post with their made up article.

#17 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:00 AM

MORE FAKE NEWS  

This is from Breaking News 365

http://www.breakingnews365.net

Here is a fake news site where people submit fake news, saying it was shared on facebook.  The only photo shows it covered over -- Why?  No sources except "shared on facebook,"   The parties are anonymous.  Do I see shoes under the plastic?  

http://www.breakingn...st-lake-ca.html

c70b3ea59239daff608e1692312024f4d547b906

PINECREST CA: Here's proof of the body of the elusive Sasquatch recently found at Pinecrest Lake by a hiker and his wife, who are from nearby Twainhart and have heard of the many reports of the Bigfoot in the Pinecrest Lake area. The man, who wishes to remain anonymous,had heard a recent recording made by Ron Moorehead, a Bigfoot Investigator at California Research Organization on the Facebook Page "The Bigfoot Field Reporter". That recording is said to have been made in April of 2017. He did state to this reporter that the creature had a compound fracture of its right leg and cause of death may have been due to infection. We must also report that the remains were removed under tight security by the military to an undisclosed location.

This site puts a disclaimer at the bottom.

This website is an entertainment website, news are created by users. These are humourous news, fantasy, fictional, that should not be seriously taken or as a source of information.

Phil Poling made a video saying that photo of the body under the plastic is actually a lady who was murdered in India.

#18 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:59 PM

https://www.facebook...2531124/?type=3

This satirical news site (fake news) is a facebook page called "Casper Planet."

Confirmed Game And Fish Sighting Of Unidentified Bipedal Animal Outside Jackson Hole

Wyomings Game and Fish has released these photos after a months long investigation into photos taken by a Game And Fish Warden out in the field of a bipedal animal outside of Jackson Hole. The warden came across the animal while investigating a suspected poached moose. While taking photos of the moose an unidentifiable bipedal animal walked across the opening in the trees over to the water and just continued walking down the creek until it was out of sight. The warden was unable to locate the animal once he lost sight of it and believes it uses the water to cover most of its tracks and scent, adding,”The streams and rivers are apparently its game trail.”. Is this the fabled “Bigfoot”? Or something else? You decide.

23434819_1675136372531124_67302583822065
23435082_1675136332531128_80819597277940
23473052_1675136362531125_77576933117107

Of course this is made up.  The Wyoming Fish and Game posted no such things.  The top photo is, of course, a gorilla, as anyone can see.  The bottom photo is an impression in rock, from China, which may be a misidentification or a carving from long ago.

This site has stories like 

Quadruple Amputee Accused Of Grabbing Woman

In another story we read, "Jenna Jameson, is going to sue a large number of actors that she participated in films with over her professional career for sexual harassment and assault."

Local Farmers Dog Bubbles, Does What Science Can Not

23316849_1672884159423012_36270266473794

23376405_1672884162756345_82889562643907

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users