• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:06 AM

Ray Crowe

Born: December 30, 1937

Died: September 29, 2015

Famous quote:

“The more you learn about these creatures the more you realize you don’t know….”

-- Ray Crowe

Ray Crowe is a pioneer in sasquatch research and a consummate organizer of people, events, and research.  Before the days when squatchers could go on their computers and gather on social media he founded the Western Bigfoot Society ( later named the International Bigfoot Society) and he was Editor of the newsletter, The Track Record, one of the very first bigfoot publications.  The Track Record was the social media squatchers used to gather and learn from.  The newsletter was filled with valuable information about Bigfoot habitat, sightings, behavior, and forensic data.  His pioneering work introduced many prominent researchers to Bigfooting.  He also conducted a great deal of field research himself and amassed a large archive of sasquatch related artifacts, data, and witness reports.  Mr. Crowe is also a senior member and advisor of Bigfootology.

Unfortunately, as a result of poor health due to diabetes, including the removal of limbs and the loss of mobility, Ray Crowe has had to give up much in the way of research and has sold his massive files and archives to the North America Bigfoot Search (NABS) which has purchased all of Ray Crowe's Bigfoot library and research, including the acquisition of all past copies of The Track Record, all photographs, personal letters, and articles.  David Paulides is the executive director of the NABS.

NNSBIGFOOTDIEHARDS2.jpg

Researcher Ray Crowe

http://cryptomundo.c...ws/crowe-saved/

http://www.nabigfoot...rackRecord.html

#2 jayjeti

jayjeti

Researcher

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 June 2016 - 12:05 PM

Here is Ray Crowe's publication "The Track Record" which was the go to hub for information on sasquatch before the Internet came into its fore.  These are all his publications now posted online.  Text only.  No photos.

http://web.archive.o...rack_record.php

#3 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:15 PM

Books:

Bigfoot Behavior - I: The Anecdotal Evidence

Bigfoot Behavior Volume I (revised)

Bigfoot Behavior Volume II

Bigfoot Behavior Volume III

Bigfoot in Linn County Oregon

The Bathroom Bigfoot Reader

How To Cook a Bigfoot

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#4 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:28 PM

The Author I have had years of experience with many of the sciences which steered me in the direction of writing a newsletter, the Track Record, and this book combines many of those disciplines. A sample of my interests and memberships should give the reader a brief glimpse of my background: Collector of minerals, rocks and fossils, Fellow Geological Society of the Oregon Country, Lepidopterists’ Society, Missoula Floods Chairman, amateur astronomy, stamp and coin collector/dealer, owned and operated an antique shop and later a used book shop. Was proud of winning a Coleman Stove as first prize in an archery contest at the Quiver Rattlers Archery Club. Hated school but loved reading and did complete a year at Portland State University and completed several military USAFI academic courses and classes. As Director of the Western Bigfoot Society from 1991 until the present, I interviewed hundreds of Bigfoot witnesses and wrote about them in more than 174 newsletters. In the field I have found possible Bigfoot hair and scat, several different tracks, participated in their mysterious “wood-on-wood” conversations, found broken trees that they probably damaged, been “zapped,” and witnessed their tremendously loud bird-like calls and a distant long call. So…I do believe Bigfoot exists, but I won’t try killing him, harming him, or eat ‘em. They are people! But, I have never seen one either. Note…I think Sasquatch are people and deserve to have their names in capitals and it’s - One Bigfoot, two Bigfeet, they have a baby Bigfootlet. A Bigfootologist might study them and they speak a Bigfootenese language. Ray Crowe

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crowe, sasquatch, track record, bigfootology

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users