Photo
- - - - -

Introductions

intruduction sasquatch animals research encounters north america hunt fish hike outdoors

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#161 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,265 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:09 PM

Hello,

My name is Mike. I grew up in Northern MN near Detroit Lakes. Practically lived in Two Inlets, Itasca and many other wooded areas between DL and Walker MN.  I can't say that I've definitely encountered a sasquatch but I've heard things in the woods that years later I found out were possibly sasquatch howls, knocking and hoots. 

Anyway, I signed up for a membership and joined the site. Hopefully I can attend an expedition sometime or maybe there are some casual meetups to just discuss things?

Mike, its great to meet you.  We hope to see you on an expedition. and hearing about the things you have heard in the woods.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#162 JON LARSEN

JON LARSEN

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 04:59 PM

I was born  in Western Michigan, fished, hunted and trapped as a kid. Went to WMU at Kalamazoo for 2 degrees in Education. Have lived and worked in Michigan, Idaho, Oregon , Washington, Alaska, Colorado, South Dakota and Arizona.

I read about Yetis, et. al, when I was 7 or 8, was puzzled by "wood-knocking" when I was 11, moved to Idaho as much for sasquatches as anything else and started hunting for them in 1971. So, I've been at this now for a couple of weeks shy of 45 years and have seen a lot of the old-timers pass on. It seems that I'm among the longest running sasquatch hunters around.

I've seen more than my share of things in the forests and now deserts. I've seen sasquatches in Idaho, Montana and Arizona and other critters that were in places or of a size that most of the experts said couldn't be.  So much for closed minds.

This looks like a friendly forum. "Hi" to all of you.

#163 SRA-Todd

SRA-Todd

Researcher

• Researchers
  • 298 posts
  • LocationRamsey, MN

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:54 AM

I was born  in Western Michigan, fished, hunted and trapped as a kid. Went to WMU at Kalamazoo for 2 degrees in Education. Have lived and worked in Michigan, Idaho, Oregon , Washington, Alaska, Colorado, South Dakota and Arizona.

I read about Yetis, et. al, when I was 7 or 8, was puzzled by "wood-knocking" when I was 11, moved to Idaho as much for sasquatches as anything else and started hunting for them in 1971. So, I've been at this now for a couple of weeks shy of 45 years and have seen a lot of the old-timers pass on. It seems that I'm among the longest running sasquatch hunters around.

I've seen more than my share of things in the forests and now deserts. I've seen sasquatches in Idaho, Montana and Arizona and other critters that were in places or of a size that most of the experts said couldn't be.  So much for closed minds.

i think it's a pretty friendly place.  Welcome and I look forward to hearing about your experiences.  

#164 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,265 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:03 PM

So happy to have you here Jon.

Please make yourself at home.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intruduction, sasquatch, animals, research, encounters, north america, hunt, fish, hike, outdoors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users