Photo
- - - - -

Introductions

intruduction sasquatch animals research encounters north america hunt fish hike outdoors

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#41 andywopp

andywopp

Novice Squatcher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

Guys,

I'm going to take 2 weeks off this August and travel up northwest.

I'm green behind the ears here so help would be appreciated.

Andy.

#42 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts
  • LocationMpls Metro, MN, USA

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:35 AM

Guys,

I'm going to take 2 weeks off this August and travel up northwest.

I'm green behind the ears here so help would be appreciated.

Andy.

We're glad to help.  Post a new topic about it under Questions for the SRA and we can all chime in and help you plan from there. :)

Don't Believe, Know.

#43 SWEDE

SWEDE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationMaple Grove, Minnesota

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

Hello, my name is Marshall and I live in the Twin Cities metro area.  I retired from the U.S. Postal Service last fall after delivering mail for 26 years in Eden Prairie.  As a teenager, I saw the Minnesota Ice Man at the State Fair and my interest in Sasquatch/Bigfoot has been life long.  I attended the September 2012 Minnesota BFRO Expedition as a new member and that is my connection with the SRA.  I am literally counting the days until the June Expedition....see you all there.

#44 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,356 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

Marshall, I'm so glad your on the forums. 

Kristie & I enjoyed talking with you at the last Minnesota expedition.

Welcome aboard.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#45 Coop

Coop

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

Hi Everybody

My name is Pat, I'm from Bremerton, Wa, I live on the Kitsap Peninsula, we are surrounded by salt water, the Puget Sound east to Seattle, and the Hood Canal on the West that separates us from the Olympic Mountains. I've been interested in Sasquatch since 2000, when there was a sighting North of here. I started reading about the evidence and the behavior of Sasquatch and started doing little forays out into the wilderness. I used to live out in the woods by Gold Moutain, and would check out the local trails and logging roads for years with not much success.

Finally about 2009 I hooked up with a friend on the Olympic Peninsula who was generous enough to share his research area. I learned a lot from him about the outdoors and Sasquatch.

I had my first solo successes in 2010 when I found my first track on my own. Recently I located another research area and I'm splitting my free time between the two areas.

I look forward to sharing my experiences and learning more through the SRA members and their reports. I think the more we all work together, the better chance we all have in proving Sasquatch exists.

• TruthHunter likes this

#46 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

Hello Pat.  Great to have you on the site.  We look forward to seeing what you uncover. 

Andy

Don't Believe, Know.

#47 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,356 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:04 PM

Good to have you here Pat.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#48 Martymoose

Martymoose

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:30 AM

Hello all! My name is Steve and I live in Waupaca, WI. I love to hunt, fish, trap and golf. I am a person who believes in Sasquatch, though I've never had any personal experiences to back up that belief. I find this website amazing and the people here to very down to earth. Some of the other sites I've visited seem to be nothing but one big ongoing argument. Glad to be here and look forward to learning as much as I can.

#49 MissSquatcher

MissSquatcher

Novice Squatcher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

I find this website amazing and the people here to very down to earth.

Welcome Steve!

And I complely agree! Great group of people!

#50 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

Hello all! My name is Steve and I live in Waupaca, WI. I love to hunt, fish, trap and golf. I am a person who believes in Sasquatch, though I've never had any personal experiences to back up that belief. I find this website amazing and the people here to very down to earth. Some of the other sites I've visited seem to be nothing but one big ongoing argument. Glad to be here and look forward to learning as much as I can.

We're very glad to have you Steve.  I hope to see you around the forums a lot. 

Andy

Don't Believe, Know.

#51 hiflier

hiflier

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Hello,

I don't think anyone's home but hello anyway :)

#52 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Hello,

I don't think anyone's home but hello anyway :)

We are here, hiflier.  Welcome to the SRA. 

Sorry things have been a bit slow around here for the past month.  That's my fault as I've been chasing down fires at work, my business, and home.  We have been collecting a lot of evidence and reports though and I should be back on the job here in about a week with a lot of new content.

We are glad to have you.

Andy

Don't Believe, Know.

#53 hiflier

hiflier

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

Hello Andy,

Thanks for the welcome. And no worries about the seeming slow state of your fine site, I'm a patient person and a member of a couple of other sites as well. I also have been working hard the past few months on a project that you and your members may find helpful in your endeavors. When things settle down for you a bit let me know and I'll start a thread so we can discuss things further.

Glad to be aboard.

#54 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

I also have been working hard the past few months on a project that you and your members may find helpful in your endeavors. When things settle down for you a bit let me know and I'll start a thread so we can discuss things further.

i look forward to it. :)

Don't Believe, Know.

#55 woohoo

woohoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

Hello all.
I have been around a few weeks and feel the need to introduce and explain myself. My whole life I have been reading and watching sasquatch stories, and making up my own theories. I have never been on an official expedidition but am dying to get out there. I have joined two forums in order to learn more and discuss with others. In a way I have embraced my passion for all things sasquatch. You unfortunate souls get to read years of my bottled up opinions and thoughts. Or just ignore them, either way. So, I may say some stupid comments which everyone else in the community has already figured out. I am totally open for anyone's opinion and expertise.
After a while my pace of posts will subdue a little, right now I want to hear it all.

#56 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,356 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

Hello all.
I have been around a few weeks and feel the need to introduce and explain myself. My whole life I have been reading and watching sasquatch stories, and making up my own theories. I have never been on an official expedidition but am dying to get out there. I have joined two forums in order to learn more and discuss with others. In a way I have embraced my passion for all things sasquatch. You unfortunate souls get to read years of my bottled up opinions and thoughts. Or just ignore them, either way. So, I may say some stupid comments which everyone else in the community has already figured out. I am totally open for anyone's opinion and expertise.
After a while my pace of posts will subdue a little, right now I want to hear it all.

I'm enjoying your input.

Keep it coming

OH, and Welcome.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#57 hiflier

hiflier

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

Hello woohoo,

I'm kind of new here myself and have been appreciating your thoughts on the Sasquatch subject. Looking forward to more.

#58 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,356 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

Hello woohoo,

I'm kind of new here myself and have been appreciating your thoughts on the Sasquatch subject. Looking forward to more.

I've spoke with SRA-Andy a little and we are both really excited about your work with the database. 

Welcome aboard.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#59 hiflier

hiflier

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

Hello SRA Kris,

Thank you. Pretty excited about it myself. Hope to be able to forward the original as well as the revised version very soon. :)

#60 Cowboy

Cowboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationWyoming

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:59 AM

Cowboy:

New member here.  I have lived in Wyoming most of my life.  I'm retired, married, physically active, and spend as much time as I can out in the wild, remote areas of Wyoming with my wife in our RV.  Before my retirement and during my employed life, I was out in the outdoors of just about all parts of Wyoming during all seasons of the year.  I am a pilot but am no longer actively flying.

I'm very intrigued by the Sasquatch mysteries.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intruduction, sasquatch, animals, research, encounters, north america, hunt, fish, hike, outdoors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users