10 replies to this topic

#1 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts
  • LocationMpls Metro, MN, USA

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

Discuss the Man has a Series of Sasquatch Encounters Near his Home, Part 1, 2, and 3 reports here.

Don't Believe, Know.

#2 MountainmnaDave

MountainmnaDave

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:28 AM

I look forward to your next visit and hope the drive home went ok. They have moved back and were not calling back to me this evening but got some good recording and maybe even some mating. They did do some wood knocks and howls.

#3 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,289 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

Excellent.

I hope the recordings keep going.  I look forward to listening to them.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#4 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

I'm working on writing up your most recent encounters, Dave, as well as Kris and my Investigation reports from his first visit and our most recent visit yesterday.  I doubt I can get it all written tonight, but should have a new post for everyone to read by tomorrow night.

Thanks for having us yesterday.  I agree with the squatches; your maple bacon is excellent.

Andy

Don't Believe, Know.

#5 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

The next chapter in this saga has been posted.

Don't Believe, Know.

#6 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,289 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:36 PM

That is a fair accounting of what happened.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#7 MountainmnaDave

MountainmnaDave

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

Wish you guys were here I got a call at the neighbors house when I was there and later had a female screaming right next to the house and it was recorded and she did a really loud owl call too. Maybe she wanted some more maple bacon lol.

#8 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:45 AM

Wish you guys were here I got a call at the neighbors house when I was there and later had a female screaming right next to the house and it was recorded and she did a really loud owl call too. Maybe she wanted some more maple bacon lol.

Looking forward to hearing the recordings.  :)

Don't Believe, Know.

#9 MountainmnaDave

MountainmnaDave

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

Last week the one I saw had been peeking at me and I am not sure if it was Who for sure or not but it had been 15 feet away again. It had a build like Lou Ferrigno and was about man sized. I could not see the details of the face as the eye shine was so incredibly bright it was like a demon or something and kinda freaked me out. You could see the eye shine just radiate out from the eyes with a bright green like bright lights on a car. Since its back was to me I could not tell gender. It had been around enough the dogs do not even bark at them anymore. They were sniffing and wagging by where it peeks at me from around the corner of the garage. After letting them in is when I heard what I am guessing was a small clump of leaves from the oak tree next to the driveway. It was not looking at the ground but back at me and traveling in the darkest shadow cast by the big yard light. This must be the one that forced open the basement door back in August.

#10 Sailgirl

Sailgirl

Novice Squatcher

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:47 AM

I travel to Missouri a few times a year to visit my sister. She lives in Wentzville. I see you are in the northern part of state along Iowa border, I am going down there in February. I might have to take a detour and go through your area. Can you give alittle more detail of where you are located? Please message me if you would like to talk about this in private.

sailgirl

#11 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

I have just posted the next six months of activity.  We are currently working on going through the large amount of audio data he has sent to us.  We've been a bit stymied by the large size of the files, but I have recently learned some new techniques for breaking them up into more manageable chunks.  Hopefully we'll have some interesting audio to share soon.

Don't Believe, Know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users