#1 SRA Andy

SRA Andy

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 724 posts
  • LocationMpls Metro, MN, USA

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

SRA-Jim:

There seems to be quite a few reports from around the world about giant humanlike bones that have been unearthed. I just wonder if there is a possibility that some of these could be Sasquatch? I know that there are reports of giant bones that have been fabricated. But there also appear the be some legitimate reports as well. Anyone’s thoughts on this?

Don't Believe, Know.

#2 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

SRA-Andy:

I don’t have enough information.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#3 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

SRA-Jim:

In the news. Apparently Dr. Melba Ketchum may have in possession a skeleton that measured over nine feet tall. The story is that it as well as around a dozen more were found along the west coast. Dr. Ketchum is supposedly running DNA test on them as well. Interestingly enough these large skeletons have been found in different locations around the world. Can they be from Sasquatch? Only time will tell.

Just within the last couple of weeks the History Channels H2 station has be airing the program “America Unearthed”. They had aired one titled “Giants in Minnesota”. During the program there is mention going all the way back to 1888 of people uncovering skeletons of incredible size (8-10 feet). There was even one dig where they found half a dozen at one location. During the program they were implying that these may be ancient Viking remains. No mention of Sasquatch at all. An eight to ten foot human of any kind is hard to believe. Each time they have uncovered these the state and tribal officials have reburied them. So if indeed these are Sasquatch remains which is in my opinion it may explain a lot about their behavior. As well as answer that long asked question as to why we never find their remains. When in fact we may have uncovered many and explained them away in other ways.

Below are just a few sites that had some interesting articles about giant skeletons found in North America. There are records of them being found else where in the world as well. My question is why do our so called scientists not want to discuss them? Is it because it may give some credibility to the Holy Bible? Or is it against their preconceived idea of what evolution and the world should be? I had listened to an interview years ago with one of our astronauts who had attended an archeological dig, and said he was very disappointed in the fact that those in charge were altering the results of the dig. As they had found modern day animal remains intermingled with supposed prehistoric remains and they were just discarding the modern species. That’s not science.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#4 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:52 PM

Squatchfinder:

I could wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments.

Thanks for the links.

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#5 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:55 AM

This came to me from someone...

after looking at some of these links in this thread...I thought this might actually apply to sasquatch...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgfQORUwbes

I havn't had the opportunity to track down more of this line or person...

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.

#6 SRA Kris

SRA Kris

Board Member

• Administrators
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:37 AM

Here is a long but pretty interesting video:

SRA Kris
Don't Believe, Know.